BEC – Exam Prep - Page 19

Viewing 15 replies - 271 through 285 (of 3,174 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    herbert7890
    Participant

From my experience, that would mean a passing score in the actual exam. Go and destroy that exam tomorrow!

FAR 88 - BEC 86 - AUD 90 - REG 85

herbert7890
    Participant

From my experience, that would mean a passing score in the actual exam. Go and destroy that exam tomorrow!

FAR 88 - BEC 86 - AUD 90 - REG 85

wishfulthinking
    Participant

@herbert7890 – Thanks!! I sure hope so!! When I passed REG & FAR, I scored anywhere from 67 – 70% on those final exams in Becker and as you can see I scored 85 on both actual exams. I really hope I pass…I am nervous b/c I made a 74 on my AUD exam back in November and it really hurt my feelings!! Gotta stay positive though!!

REG 85 | FAR 85 | AUD 88 | BEC 76!!! DONE!!!!

wishfulthinking
    Participant

@herbert7890 – Thanks!! I sure hope so!! When I passed REG & FAR, I scored anywhere from 67 – 70% on those final exams in Becker and as you can see I scored 85 on both actual exams. I really hope I pass…I am nervous b/c I made a 74 on my AUD exam back in November and it really hurt my feelings!! Gotta stay positive though!!

wishfulthinking
    Participant

Well – it's a done deal….I had a little bit of everything on my exam. The writing made me feel stupid, but I hope I did well enough to get some credit there. No looking back now! Good luck to anyone taking BEC tomorrow or Monday!

wishfulthinking
    Participant

Well – it's a done deal….I had a little bit of everything on my exam. The writing made me feel stupid, but I hope I did well enough to get some credit there. No looking back now! Good luck to anyone taking BEC tomorrow or Monday!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just took my exam today!!left me a lil confused …the wc were ok

…but The 2nd and 3rd testlet Although didnt get wordier were just a LIL bit tougher …very marginal increase in difficulty level i think..Makes me think i didnt do great since it didnt gt wordier….. A big thank u to every1 who said to keep a track on time … That was sooo helpful!! Good luck to everyone taking the exam on sunday and monday!!! Watch that clock!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just took my exam today!!left me a lil confused …the wc were ok

…but The 2nd and 3rd testlet Although didnt get wordier were just a LIL bit tougher …very marginal increase in difficulty level i think..Makes me think i didnt do great since it didnt gt wordier….. A big thank u to every1 who said to keep a track on time … That was sooo helpful!! Good luck to everyone taking the exam on sunday and monday!!! Watch that clock!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Took BEC yesterday, definitely caught off guard by a lot of the questions. I was doing pretty well on my becker progress tests, averaging in the 80s, but for the first time ever the exam actually seemed more difficult than my becker questions. The written communications weren't too bad, 2 of 3 were BEC related. Walked out with the usual “hit by a truck” feeling, hoping for a surprise pass score like with FAR(thought I had failed for sure).

Wishfulthinking—How did you feel the Becker questions prepared you for the exam?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Took BEC yesterday, definitely caught off guard by a lot of the questions. I was doing pretty well on my becker progress tests, averaging in the 80s, but for the first time ever the exam actually seemed more difficult than my becker questions. The written communications weren't too bad, 2 of 3 were BEC related. Walked out with the usual “hit by a truck” feeling, hoping for a surprise pass score like with FAR(thought I had failed for sure).

Wishfulthinking—How did you feel the Becker questions prepared you for the exam?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im confused…. Is BEC adaptive?

I got more calculations on the 2nd and 3rd testlets, than the first one…. So, I dont know if that means good performance or just bad luck? haha

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im confused…. Is BEC adaptive?

I got more calculations on the 2nd and 3rd testlets, than the first one…. So, I dont know if that means good performance or just bad luck? haha

jeff
    Keymaster

Yes – adaptive…good sign!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    jeff
    Keymaster

Yes – adaptive…good sign!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Jeff !!!!!! 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 271 through 285 (of 3,174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.