BEC – Exam Prep - Page 2

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 3,174 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

actually yaeger comes with wiley online test bank with mcs on yr pc?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can someone recommend me a video or a website where I can learn more about the topics on BEC? Specially on Planning, Budgeting and cost measurement?

Thank you!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can someone recommend me a video or a website where I can learn more about the topics on BEC? Specially on Planning, Budgeting and cost measurement?

Thank you!!!

Greaterthan74
    Participant

I think I need a new approach to studying for this exam. I was scoring high 80's and low 90's on all homework/practice exams in September and still failed. The material seems to be all over the place and a little convoluted at times. I'm hoping the new format will make the test easier for me this time around.

I'm using becker and just received the new software and books today. I know this question has been asked but does anyone have suggestions for an alternate studying method?

FAR - April 2011
    REG - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    BEC - Passed

Greaterthan74
    Participant

I think I need a new approach to studying for this exam. I was scoring high 80's and low 90's on all homework/practice exams in September and still failed. The material seems to be all over the place and a little convoluted at times. I'm hoping the new format will make the test easier for me this time around.

I'm using becker and just received the new software and books today. I know this question has been asked but does anyone have suggestions for an alternate studying method?

FAR - April 2011
    REG - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    BEC - Passed

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greaterthan74

I had the same experience as you on BEC…. I used BECKER for this exam twice… and failed! 🙁

Im not sure if I should change to another review or not.. I hope this new format help us to pass!! Good luck!!!

you can practice extra MCQ on this webpage: cpareviewforfree

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greaterthan74

I had the same experience as you on BEC…. I used BECKER for this exam twice… and failed! 🙁

Im not sure if I should change to another review or not.. I hope this new format help us to pass!! Good luck!!!

you can practice extra MCQ on this webpage: cpareviewforfree

Please Let Me Pass
    Participant

So nervous for my BEC score. I'm taking AUDIT in the new year and I really don't want to have to take BEC as well :(.

FAR: 92
    REG: 94
    BEC: 89
    AUD: 1/07/11

Please Let Me Pass
    Participant

So nervous for my BEC score. I'm taking AUDIT in the new year and I really don't want to have to take BEC as well :(.

FAR: 92
    REG: 94
    BEC: 89
    AUD: 1/07/11

kmcpa
    Participant

Hi everyone! I have a question for everyone studying BEC using Yaegar. I am currently studying the IT section, and I wanted to know how everyone masters this section. Do you guys just rework multiple choice questions or perhaps make flashcards? I'm currently making flashcards for all the concepts and terms, and its quite a tedious process.

Essentially, I just want to know what the most efficient way is to master the IT section. Thank you for reading my post and thank you in advance for helping me out!

kmcpa
    Participant

Hi everyone! I have a question for everyone studying BEC using Yaegar. I am currently studying the IT section, and I wanted to know how everyone masters this section. Do you guys just rework multiple choice questions or perhaps make flashcards? I'm currently making flashcards for all the concepts and terms, and its quite a tedious process.

Essentially, I just want to know what the most efficient way is to master the IT section. Thank you for reading my post and thank you in advance for helping me out!

Greaterthan74
    Participant

I just setup my new study plan today and have never been more motivated to pass this section. It seems so easy but don't be fooled. This section will kick your but when you sit for it. I'm going to beat this thing if its last thing I do.

I'm going to document my studying this time. I know this method seems to work for some people.

FAR - April 2011
    REG - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    BEC - Passed

Greaterthan74
    Participant

I just setup my new study plan today and have never been more motivated to pass this section. It seems so easy but don't be fooled. This section will kick your but when you sit for it. I'm going to beat this thing if its last thing I do.

I'm going to document my studying this time. I know this method seems to work for some people.

FAR - April 2011
    REG - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    BEC - Passed

Greaterthan74
    Participant

I just got passed the 1st chapter of lectures last night. Becker did a great job of starting off the book with governance and cost accounting concepts instead of business structure. They basically moved the old chapter 3 to chapter 1 and added governance. A lot of the information I already new from studying the last time but the governance section seems like it should belong more in the Auditing section rather than BEC. Anyone agree with me on this?

FAR - April 2011
    REG - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    BEC - Passed

Greaterthan74
    Participant

I just got passed the 1st chapter of lectures last night. Becker did a great job of starting off the book with governance and cost accounting concepts instead of business structure. They basically moved the old chapter 3 to chapter 1 and added governance. A lot of the information I already new from studying the last time but the governance section seems like it should belong more in the Auditing section rather than BEC. Anyone agree with me on this?

FAR - April 2011
    REG - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    BEC - Passed

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 3,174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.