AUD Study Group – October/November 2012 - Page 3

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Sonyafm

Yesterday I wrote several pages from Ninja notes and I did some MCQ. I am sticking to the plan of studying harder this time as I promised to you all….I like this study group!

Keep going you are doing great!

@Shay, It good to vary because I know how boring it can get. I would recommend you eventually go back to reading or listening the video for those chapters because the HW questions don't go through every possible question that you might have in the exam. In my experience with Becker unconsiously I remembered the answers locations for the questions…so just in case I highly suggest you answer some of Wiley's questions as well.

GirlAcct74
    Participant

I'm down for the AUD study group. I feel my passing score was in the SIMS. And I didn't do that great in Understanding Internal Control and Responding to Risk Assessment. So the fight is on – again.

I'm about to reschedule for Oct. 15.

FAR 56, 77 (credit gone - THANKS BEC!), 73, 74, 79!!!!
    REG 65, 65, 75
    AUD 59, 64, 70, 70, 80
    BEC 68, 73, 78

nimmle02

A4 is a biznitch….ugh

REG - 5/21/2012 - 85
    FAR - 7/24/2012 - 86
    BEC - 8/27/2012 - 85
    AUD - 10/5/2012 - 72....rematch 1/3/13 (waiting)

M

@shay When I go straight to questions I tend to do so badly.

As Sonya mentioned I remember the right answers and don't really learn the concepts. I'm still stuck on A3. Scored less then 60% In planning and supervision, fraud risk and internal control. :(:(

Instead of focusing on correcting the wrong one's I'm now focusing on doing the video's and writing the notes. Can't move to A4 without really nailing A3!!

“If you dont have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"
    FAR - 64, 81... exp 11/30/13
    AUD - 54, 67 Retake Jan
    BEC - Feb 28th
    REG - TBD

Tootsie

Starting A4 tonight. Just 2 chapters left and then I have to start all over again…yay. Lol.

FAR - 76
    AUD - 88!!! DONE!!!!!!!!
    BEC - 76
    REG - 77

never, never, never give up

Anonymous
    Inactive

I scored an overall “stronger” in MC's and “weaker” in SIMS. Any idea what I can use to supplement my current materials?

Currently using Becker and Wylie Test Bank. I'm tired of retaking AUD it seems like I will never pass it, this will be my 5th attempt.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I plan to retake the exam by mid August . may be “Third time's the charm….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just finished half of chapter 5 today , took a progress test on chapters 1-4 (40 questions) and got a 90%. Im pretty happy lol.

I should finish chapter 6 by friday, take the weekend off and pass the exam, hopefully second times the charm!

Sonyafm

I am re writing the Ninja notes and I am on page 40 (half way) when I get tired I go into MCQ from Wiley. Then I think I'll compare the notes that I took from NINJA and compare them with Becker and see if I am missing something important and at the same time I'll go over Becker too. I hope to finish re writing the NINJA notes before the weekend. I do feel that re writing is helping to nail the concepts better.

Sonyafm

DavidB1990 let us know how you did on the test. How are you studying?

Shay

@Alpa…dont move to next section, until hammering the one you already on.

I am loving the Financial Ratios in A4. because I nailed down during BEC. I hope to see SIM on this, I will nailed down!!.

@Tootsie..just finished A4. It will take longer on this section, then previous.

@Nam..and @DavidB1990..Good luck with reviewing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like the idea of a study group.

I'm14 days out! Using Exam Matrix & Ninja Audio.

TAXMAN710

Just hit 300 multiple choice questions up early this am before work on Wiley's online Audit test bank and scored overall in the low 80s. I am starting to feel more confident since I still have 19 days left until test day! If I can keep this up I should be into the 90s by that time again and get that 75 I need rather than another 74….

REG-July 12
    BEC-May 12
    FAR-July 12
    AUD-October 12

Jpgrocho
    Participant

So, I just purchased the Wiley test bank to supplement my studying with Becker. Just to make sure I am not missing anything, is there a way to not only show the correct answer explanation but to ALSO show an explanation on why the other answers are incorrect without having to go through each answer?? Thank you in advance

10/03/12 AUD- 91!!!
    12-07-12 BEC- 75!!! (Half way)
    01/18/13 REG - 68, 78.
    02/28/13 FAR -68, 65 11/6/13 PLEASE!!!!
    Using Becker Self Study 2012

Shay

I am having trouble understand concepts by Transaction Cycle? (revenue cycle, cash receipts, cash distribu… etc..) I understand what transaction even occurs, but it vouching and tracing questions in HW I am confuse about.

anyone can help me with these topics?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.