[Q2] AUD Study Group 2014 - Page 58

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

I’ve had a few requests for April/May Study Groups…March will be here before you know it.

In order to take an early April exam, you should begin studying…now. šŸ™‚

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 15 replies - 856 through 870 (of 893 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

yea i feel like ratio's are something people skip over but are gonna be worth a few points on the test. Im preparing for a sim of ratio's. I hate transaction cycles but the only way to get it is repetitive practice.

Gabe
    Participant

@Qlad doing the same thing here. You taking it tomorrow morning or afternoon?

CPA, CFE
    CISA- Experience will be completed by August 2016

Qlad

@12.30…but no studying tomorrow…what time is urs?

FAR 72,71,81 šŸ™‚
    AUD 64,71, 72, 75 šŸ™‚ I'm done !!!
    REG 73, 74, 74, 84 šŸ™‚
    BEC 76 šŸ™‚

Gabe
    Participant

@Qlad 1pm, but if I get there early they let me start early…so I usually get there around noon. Will look over notes tomorrow morning šŸ™‚

CPA, CFE
    CISA- Experience will be completed by August 2016

nika_cpa

zieba..I am a girl actually. I am not misleading. I was just sharing my experience.

***Edited by Kricket – Be careful with the level of detail while sharing your experience.***

Becker self-study, Wiley Test Bank and books, Becker final review. NINJA MCQ bank and NINJA notes for BEC only!

AUD - PASSED!
    FAR - PASSED!
    REG - PASSED!
    BEC - PASSED!

nika_cpa

I think passing FAR before AUD definitely helps. I made a mistake and scheduled my AUD first.

Becker self-study, Wiley Test Bank and books, Becker final review. NINJA MCQ bank and NINJA notes for BEC only!

AUD - PASSED!
    FAR - PASSED!
    REG - PASSED!
    BEC - PASSED!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@nika_cpa technically you cant really disclose any questions on the CPA exam. You should know that as becker covers that in chapter 6 of AUD lol.

I'm taking my test tomo and then a weekend full of bars, beers, b****s, and britches. Then REG šŸ™

MinSeokYi
    Participant

What does Far like Sims mean?

I took far already, but do you guys mean that its long and mathematical/journal entry heaven?

BEC: Passed
    REG: Passed
    FAR: Almost Past (lol)
    AUD: I thought I passed with flying colors, but I wasn't close!

Anonymous
    Inactive

It means you could be tested on Financial Accounting Reporting concepts

MinSeokYi
    Participant

@eliasm6 thanks mate for the clarification.

BEC: Passed
    REG: Passed
    FAR: Almost Past (lol)
    AUD: I thought I passed with flying colors, but I wasn't close!

zieba
    Participant

Your gender is totally irrelevant to the idea conveyed by my previous post. Though you seem to be offended at my lack of clairvoyance, and for this I apologize.

I think you will agree that there is a difference between asking about a certain topic, as in “hey do you think ticmarks could appear on the exam?”, and saying “I had a derivatives similation yesterday!”. Notice that nobody who actually took the exam chimed in to give him [the ticmark poster] positive confirmation of ever having a ticmark sim. Not because they didn't have it, but because it is against the rules. These forums are monitored by persons connected to the AICPA, and Jeff has been contacted by them directly in the past in regards to disclosure. This is a study thread, not an exam disclosure thread. You can ask about whether I think you'll have tickamarks – for some reason external confirmation helps people – but you cannot say, I had a simulation on so and so.

Lastly, my response to you is not some level-ground crusade brought by my personal greed to prevent anyone from having knowledge of what is on the exam. Exactly the opposite is true. Your post potentially misled some poor candidate into spending his last hours or day brushing up on derivatives from his FAR book, instead of devoting that time to studying auditing information which could actually help him in his exam.

AUD - 75*, 88 done 5/14! (*exp)
    BEC - 74 , 77
    REG - 65 , 76 (10 point combooo!!)
    FAR - 69 , 75

Dr: perseverance
    Dr: intelligence
    Dr: luck
    . Cr: . advisory score

Anonymous
    Inactive

AICPA if you are reading this, give me the easiest exam tomorrow.

nika_cpa

well thank you for taking time to respond! I am aware of disclosure issues, and if I did cross the line, I am sure Jeff will edit my post.

***Edited by Kricket – It would be hard to audit a financial statement if you didn't understand a financial statement. That is why the AICPA likes to make you think some of your sims are from FAR. There is a lot of cross over between all four exams. If you are using a reputable review course, then everything you need to know for AUD should be included.***

AUD - PASSED!
    FAR - PASSED!
    REG - PASSED!
    BEC - PASSED!

zieba
    Participant

…moving on.

AUD - 75*, 88 done 5/14! (*exp)
    BEC - 74 , 77
    REG - 65 , 76 (10 point combooo!!)
    FAR - 69 , 75

Dr: perseverance
    Dr: intelligence
    Dr: luck
    . Cr: . advisory score

Anonymous
    Inactive

you guys are ridiculous,she only said she reviewed it from FAR to prepare her for AUD.

Viewing 15 replies - 856 through 870 (of 893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.