CPA Exam Score Release Q4 2017 - Page 10

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    CoachEmUp
    Participant

@jennifer we're opposite. I'd rather re-take BEC (bc it is random and maybe instead of the ridiculous 2nd testlet i got i'd get a better one on another try) than retake REG. The test was straight forward and you either knew it or you didn't imo, but it was a lot harder to study for IMO. Business law absolutely sucked all the life out of me studying for it. That was just my experience though and maybe I got lucky on test day w concepts I knew.

Tonight is the night for the NASBA folks. For the IL/CA/KY others, etc we'll wait until the morning (or if CA q3 was any indication maybe later this week).

Licensed CPA in Michigan

Used Wiley CPA Excel Throughtout
    FAR- 90 (7/17)
    AUD- 89 (8/17)
    REG- 92 (10/17)
    BEC- 94 (11/17)

Mikey
    Participant

First time poster. I am like many of you waiting anxiously for the score release (hopefully)tonight. I took three during q4 (FAR, Reg, BEC) and taking audit right before busy season. I just want this to be over!

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 85
    FAR - 87
    REG - 87
    I think I can I think I can....
    Mikey
    Participant

@jennifer I took BEC on the 8th, also hoping I’m not on the bubble!!

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 85
    FAR - 87
    REG - 87
    I think I can I think I can....
    MattLorenz
    Participant

I'm waiting on BEC and AUD. Took BEC on 12/6 and I'm honestly more nervous for that score than the AUD score. Maybe because AUD was so subjective that I just have no idea how the sims went at all. I'd rather not get my BEC score back than see a non-passing score pop up that's just below a 75! Still can't imagine studying for a retake at the moment, just burnt out and don't know how I'd pick myself back up if I failed both of these.

REG: 87

FAR: 85

AUD: 85

BEC: 89

jenpen
    Participant

@CoachEmUp I have a strong business law background from working in law for 8 years prior to switching to accounting (just as a secretary/paralegal, nothing glamorous there) and want to focus on taxes in my career. So for me, REG was the easiest. For BEC, I struggled a lot because of the randomness. And I hate econ with everything in my body. I've been saying for months that if I can only pass one this window, I'd rather it be BEC.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 82
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 95
    Licensed in IL & MO

AUD - 56 - 68 - 61 - 9/8/16
    REG - 75
    FAR - 7/15/16
    BEC - TBD

Wiley CPAexcel and NINJA 10 Point Combo

wannabeaCPA
    Participant

I am tired of taking BEC! This is my 3rd time taking it. Hoping I am not in the bubble too! The SIMS were ridiculous…. for some reason, I don't mind retaking FAR since most of the chapters are familiar to me. BEC is too random and been trying to slay this beast for a while now.. 🙁

Never give up when the going gets tough.
    barnold
    Participant

@SallyCPA oh ok, well either way, all the best of luck to you.

@Jennifer
    it looks like you already passed the Ethics exam – any tips? I'm in CA, not sure what state you passed in.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 79
    REG - 81
    Been in the game for too long

BEC - 69, 77, 83
    AUD - 63, 68, 70, 79
    REG - 69, 63, 70
    FAR - 60

wannabeaCPA
    Participant

Does anyone have trouble applying for the next exam section? I scheduled REG and AUD in 2018 and waiting on scores for BEC and FAR but now I can't even schedule for BEC and FAR, unless they won't let me schedule until I know my results?

jenpen
    Participant

@barnold I took the AICPA ethics exam, which I think is different than what you have to do in CA? But if it's not different, then just print the test out of the back, find the answers, then take the exam online. Took me about an hour total. 🙂

@wannabeaCPA
    You can't do anything for the sections that are waiting on results.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 82
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 95
    Licensed in IL & MO

REG - 75
    FAR - 7/15/16
    BEC - TBD

wannabeaCPA
    Participant

@jennifer I see now well then the waiting game. 🙂 in addition to your comment for @barnold, so it is possible to take the Ethics exam without having to pass the 4 sections? How did you take it? Is there a specific website and do you take this exam at prometrics center? Also, are there any fees for the ethics exam? It would be nice to get that done in the meantime for sure.

blaaron
    Participant

@wannabeaCPA

I believe it depends on your particular jurisdiction. My state (PA) doesn't require a separate ethics exam.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 76
    REG - 76
    As my boss says, "If you scored in the 90's, you were inefficient with your time. You only need a 75."

BEC - 68, 76
    REG - biting nails til Friday
    AUD - 66, 4/14
    FAR - 8/14

If you scored in the 90's, you studied too hard!

Keldawg1616
    Participant

Logged in today and saw NASBA finally posted the dreaded countdown clock! I am waiting for my FAR score that I took forever ago in October! If I pass then my only exam left is REG which I am scheduled to sit for at the end of January, luckily I have a Masters in Tax and have been working in Tax for the last 3 years so I am hoping it is the easiest section. I hope the NASBA site does not crash, but we all know it probably will! Good luck to everyone awaiting scores!! Here we go future CPAs….we got this!

AUD - 87
    BEC - 89
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Waiting for FAR scores while trying to focus on REG
    Wvusteph13
    Participant

I just wanted to say good luck to everyone! I'm MD so I won't find out until later tomorrow! Hoping I'm done with it all finally! It's been a long 10 year process of giving up and then starting again after having my daughter…now it's been 2 years and if I don't pass REG this time I loose FAR (I lost REG in April) so anxious!

AUD - 75
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 77
    REG - 69
    REG - lost credit and didn't pass 3rd times the charm right? (Just keep studying, just keep studying)
    jenpen
    Participant

@wannabeaCPA Go to the AICPA store, and the ethics exam is in there. It's a CPE course, technically. There is a fee, but I posted a 20% off code last week, so check here for that. It's good through the end of the year. For my state (IL), you don't have to be done with the CPA exam and it never expires. I figured while I had nothing better to study for last week I'd go ahead and knock it out. I sent the certificate to my board and it has been processed and shows up in my account now.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 82
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 95
    Licensed in IL & MO

REG - 75
    FAR - 7/15/16
    BEC - TBD

jenpen
    Participant

I am completely useless at work today. I am so distracted by the anxiousness from the score release. Ugh. I can't wait to finally see where I stand tomorrow! I feel like I'll sleep for a week after the anxiousness falls away.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 82
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 95
    Licensed in IL & MO

REG - 75
    FAR - 7/15/16
    BEC - TBD

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.