CPA Exam Score Release Q4 2017 - Page 25

Viewing 15 replies - 361 through 375 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I was too scared to check my scores till this morning – but – after MANY years of failing grades, I finally received my FINAL PASSING GRADE. I AM DONE!!!!!!! Thank goodness 🙂

good luck to everyone else.. do NOT give up. If I had given up 3 year ago I would not be where I am today, a CPA!

AUD- 68, 69, 75 PASS!!!!

BEC- 74, 86 PASS!!!!!

FAR- 68, 73, 74, 74 (lol) , 78 PASS!!!!!

REG- 54, 76 PASS!!!!!

ortega90
    Participant

Thanks @Jun. It's been a tough road to get where I am. I'm still trying to soak in the fact that I passed all 3, considering a few months ago I had failed all 3!! Congrats to you too brother.

BEC: 70, 90

FAR: 64, 75

AUD: 73, 82

REG: 02/2018

pgarrett
    Participant

Congrats to all that passed, if not don’t give up!

Aud - 75

Reg - 66, 78

Far - 72, 74, 80

Bec - 74, 81

AliCpa
    Participant

Not passed, I will not mention the score, but I am a full-time accountant and I studied for FAR for about four months using full becker materials, do you think should I switch to ninja or any other courses ? or change the section any of the other three ones?

Thank you

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
    AliCpa
    Participant

Not passed, I will not mention the score, but I am a full-time accountant and I studied for FAR for about four months using full becker materials, do you think should I switch to ninja or any other courses ? or change the section any of the other three ones?

Thank you.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
    Pam
    Participant

UGH, BEC is my killer… I got a 65 last January (but to be fair, I had the stomach bug and left the exam early). I got a 73 in April and just got my score and another 73… WTF? Any tips? I have a FAR retake on 1/11 (which I need to get my ass in gear for; 67 the first time). I did pass AUD with an 80 so Q4 wasn't a total loss…

Help! BEC, what can I do to get over the hump? FAR, I got the black friday deal on ninja material for FAR, so hitting that now.

REG – 77 (expires 4//20/18)
    AUD – 80
    BEC – 65, 73, 73 (kill me)
    FAR – 67, retake 1/11/18

Claud
    Participant

Got TWO passing scores!!!!!!! Absolute MIRACLE! And 3 for 3 on first attempts so far! Definitely came out of both exams thinking I failed with scores below 65. I came out of Audit thinking I aced it and got an 84. You just never know with these exams!

BEC – 79 – I used Roger and supplemented with Ninja MCQ/notes/flashcards. Taken on Oct 28.
    REG – 83 – Used the exact same materials/strategy and took the exam on Dec 9 so I passed with only 5 weeks of studying!

I work full time as an accounting manager for a start up in NYC and am solely responsible for my dog. I'm no genius, just 3 hours every single night of studying after work and 16-24 hours each weekend living in NYC (the temptation to just go out and enjoy life is very real here lol). It has been a miserable 5 months so far but so rewarding in the end!

Taking FAR on March 10, 2018 so giving myself a little over 2 months to study.

Work hard, never give up, and you too can pass on your first try!

AUD - 84
    BEC - 79
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 83
    "It’s like déjà vu all over again." Yogi
    rell8tt
    Participant

Received 2 passing scores REG & FAR to finish. The last 21 months since starting to study again after taking an extended break for 3 years has paid off and now on track to be partner in a few years. For those still studying don't get discouraged. If you can pass one part, with enough time and energy you can pass them all. Good luck and I'm out!

AUD - 78
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 75
    REG - 80
    Well I Got That Going For Me
    McGboye
    Participant

Finally passed Regulation. I'm so thrilled. Sent a mail to the HR immediately 😀.

At what point do I start calling myself a CPA though?

AUD - 88
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 85
    REG - 77
    BEC:  84

AUD: 88

FAR: 85

REG: 65/62/73/ 77

Out of Many, ONE

LawGuy
    Participant

I passed Reg, one more to go. 🙂

AUD - 86
    BEC - 85
    FAR - 81
    REG - 92
    Excelsior!
    ROA
    Participant

@anyatver The first time I took FAR I was more focused on memorizing the information and not really understanding the rationality behind it. The second time around, I really focused on topics that I didn't understand the first time and tried to master those (like consolidations and intracompany transactions). I also supplemented my becker with Ninja MCQs to approach topics in a different way. This helped my mind think about the same topics I had been studying but just in a different way. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

REG: 81

BEC: 86

AUD: 75

FAR: 71, 88

TommyTheCat
    Participant

@McG – congrats. Once your state approves your application and issues you your license.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 91
    REG - 97
    Teal
    Participant

I have passed all but AUD with a 73 and then a 74. It is ruining my life. I have almost completely lost my boyfriend & no friends. Does anyone else relate to this? Why is it so painful???!!!

AUD - 82
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 75
    REG - 77
    NINJA & Roger

Passed AUD!

Passed BEC!

Passed FAR!

Passed REG!

FAR (66,68) Aug 26
    REG (66) July 25
    AUD (66) December 1st
    BEC - October 3rd

Wanna_B_TXCPA2014
    Participant

@teal I can totally relate. Just failed REG for the 4x with 74 after the Q2 retake and 3 month wait for a 73. I couldnt hold it in! I ruined Christmas for my family and broke tradition by not going to my in laws. Seriously this has been my lowest point in life with this damn test.

It's painful bc the ppl who adminstrate the test want it to be that way. A little less than half of us pass. I'm slowly getting over myself as I need to pass my next attempt on 2/3/18 bc I will lose credit on 2/5/18

PianoCPA
    Participant

Teal and WannaB: I'm right there with you. Kids and spouse are at in-laws this week, I'm “trying” to attack FAR for the 3rd time in a few weeks (before REG falls off!). Good luck to you both, and hope we're on the other side soon.

Viewing 15 replies - 361 through 375 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.