CPA Exam Score Release Q4 2017 - Page 24

Viewing 15 replies - 346 through 360 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jenpen
    Participant

@IrieMon Actually, I took AUD 5 times in total. 🙂 Just to set the record straight there. AUD was my nemesis for a long time. It was my first ever exam and clearly the lowest score I've had. I took it again right after the first failure, and then didn't take it again for awhile. So life got in the way right after my first pass of REG, and kind of threw a wrench into a lot of my plans. I made a last ditch effort last fall to pass the exams before losing REG, but when that didn't happen I took the first half of 2017 off. Then went back to it.

So I took AUD first in July this year. And basically, all I did was hammer Ninja MCQ's. I was scoring higher than ever before and felt more confident on this section. Maybe my real world experience finally helped, but something just clicked and the planets all aligned and I finally passed it. I wish I could be more help, but really, I think Ninja did a great job preparing me. I don't study for SIMs (except for the practice AICPA exam), so I can't really help there. I feel like if you know the concepts well enough, you should be able to do the SIMs. Evidence is something that will eventually make sense, but IC just sucks no matter how many times you deal with it.

Just keep pushing, you'll get there!!!

AUD - 85
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 82
    REG - 78
    Ethics - 95
    Licensed in IL & MO

AUD - 56 - 68 - 61 - 9/8/16
    REG - 75
    FAR - 7/15/16
    BEC - TBD

Wiley CPAexcel and NINJA 10 Point Combo

jayjack25
    Participant

Congratulations to everyone who passed this Quarter!!!

Unfortunately, I came short on FAR and ended up with a 67. I am in need of an advice from all of you who've failed and then passed this section. I've been using Gleim since I started and I feel it's been good to me as I was able to pass REG and BEC on the first try prior to Q3 2017. However, come Q3 2017 I took AUD and then FAR and ended up with 67 in both. I am starting to think that Gleim's review may not have what it takes for me to pass these exams.

Is there anyone here that has used Gleim before Q3 and after Q3 and have the same experience? I am thinking about switching to Becker or Wiley. Did anyone here use and Gleim in the pas, switched to Becker/Wiley, and saw passing scores?

Thank you

J.

FAR- 61, 67, 85
    REG- 82
    BEC- 81
    AUD- 67, 84

Using Gleim

mckan514w
    Participant

CONGRATS SallyCPA! Came to check in on you! 🙂 Congrats to all the others that passed, especially the ones that are now officially done. HANG IN THERE to the ones that didn't… you WILL get there!!

And they ask me why I drink

BEC 71, 82
    AUD 75
    REG 75
    FAR 61, 69, 83

and they ask me why I drink...

FAR- 61-next time I'll ask for lube instead of a calculator
    REG-75- Never been so happy to see such a low grade
    BEC- 8/11
    AUD- 9/2

hopingtogetFAR
    Participant

Took 3 in one window. I wanted 2/3. I want to be devastated, but I'm refocusing my energy to prepare to take it in early January.

Audit: failed with a 74!!!
    Reg: Fail-68
    BEC: Pass

Far: Passed (8/5/2017)

BEC: Passed 10/7/2017

Audit: Fail- 11/4/2017 (Retake TBD)

Reg: Fail (74)- 12/9/2017 (Retake TBD)

rivasgirl13
    Participant

Texas will show you a diagnostic both if you pass and fail.

AUD - 78
    BEC - 76
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    BEC: 76 - 7/10/17

AUD: 78 - 12/10/17

REG: July 2018

FAR: October 2018

brokeonbecker4
    Participant

FAR round 2 and I got an 82! Up 10 points from last time, and I AM DONE!!!!! I never in my wildest dreams thought I would/could pass FAR. I cannot contain my excitement…I am just too happy!

ortega90
    Participant

After finally giving up on the NASBA website at midnight, my wife woke me up at 3am to let me know I passed AUD, FAR, and BEC!!!! Apparently she had more anxiety about my grades than I did lol. Still have no clue how I passed FAR and BEC but I'll take it. Congrats to all you who received passing scores and to those who didn't, keep trucking. I received 3 failing grades in a row, followed by 3 passing. It's possible, do NOT get discouraged.

BEC: 70, 90

FAR: 64, 75

AUD: 73, 82

REG: 02/2018

SallyCPA
    Participant

Thank you @mtaylo24 and @mckan514w!! SO nice to hear back from you guys and I hope life is treating you well now.

Congrats to everyone who passed and if you didn't then keep grinding!! This test is more of a mental game than anything and as long as you can keep the bigger goal in mind, you'll get there (please take this from me).

Jun
    Participant

@ortega90 – Awesome story man! I stayed up with my GF and we both kept refreshing the site until at around 2am it finally worked on her laptop and she kept hiding it from me until she finally told me I got a 92!

That's seriously amazing that you wrote 3 and passed all 3 in one season. You're a beast. Just one more left and you have those letters for the rest of your life. Congrats brother!

IQEX (REG) - 92!
    VanDammage
    Participant

Anybody know how long it usually takes the user dashboard on cpacentral to update with the new scores? Mine still just says attendance with no score. I can start the process to get reimbursed for my study program by my employer as soon as the score goes up there.

FAR - 88
    BEC - 96
    AUD - 93
    REG - 93
    HoldMyBeerCPA
    Participant

Shout out to all my peeps that passed this time around! Way to be persistent and not let these b***h a$$ exams get the best of you!

"FACT": The odds of consecutively passing all four sections of the CPA exam on the first try: 7%.

Me: Hold my beer...

FAR (April 2017): 75+

BEC (May 2017): 75+

AUD (July 2017): 75+

REG (September 2017): 75+

Roger + Ninja Audio/MCQ/Notes (BEC & REG)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Passed FAR with 81 and REG with 75! Guys keep on doing the hard work. If I can do it, you can do it.

zubaircpa1978
    Participant

Hi All,
    If anyone requires my notes on FAR and AUD then i will be happy to share free of cost.

I have passed FAR and AUD with 87 and 89 first attempt within 5 months working full time with family of two kids and i am sure my notes will definitely help you guys to pass and retain information.

Just send me email on mdzubair@eii.ae in case you need my notes.

Regards,
    Zubair

Anonymous
    Inactive

@VanDammage: I was wondering the same thing! My last section was in Q2: the score release was on 8/17 and I received the Score Notification Service email (not the same thing but I suppose they can't send that email out until the dashboard is updated) on 8/21, so maybe give it 1 week or 5 business days?

I passed REG with a 78 🙂 Wasn't expecting it at all! I tried so hard studying for this section and left feeling resigned I'd have to take it again. On to the next one! Congrats to everyone!

Tuck
    Participant

Took BEC and got an 81 using Roger and ninja. I got a 69 the first time using only roger.

Passed – BEC 81
    REG 76

Need to take FAR, AUD.

Highly recommend 2 question banks to get you over the hump if you failed your first time with one provider. I sat on my butt and answered more MC than i ever want to again, however i will be doing it 2 more times.

Best of luck to all

Viewing 15 replies - 346 through 360 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.