9/19 Score Release - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    TheeAccountant
    Participant

Who else is waiting to see if they’re completely done?

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Daniel
    Participant

I took BEC earlier this quarter, and Nasba still shows the score available but the “eyeball” is gone now. Does this mean I won’t be able to use the eyeball trick?

AUD - 82
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 79
    REG - 82

Licensed in VA as of 12/03/19

GmaxL711
    Participant

@CP_Abadie – SERIOUSLY! So I took another part the same quarter and I will be able to use the eyeball trick, and I checked just for fun and just about crapped my pants when I saw it said “no credit.” Luckily I has saved the score form from right when I passed the last part and can see it said that before I ever took BEC also. but for a sec I really thought I bombed so hard they already knew I failed!

B - 94 - 09/2019

A - 86 - 04/2019

R - 83 - 08/2019

F - 90 - 05/2019

-----

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

- Leo Tolstoy

Painted_Jeans
    Participant

Waiting for BEC here. I pray everyday.. never been so nervous/anxious/scared.. just shitty feeling altogether

FAR - 80

AUD - 78

REG - 76

BEC - 56 (April 2019); CREDIT (September 2019)

ALL PAU PEEPS!!!!

GetThisCPA94
    Participant

I have low hopes but if I can knock BEC out, I'll only have FAR left for 12/10. Here's to finishing up all sections in 1 year!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 81
    REG - 77
    This too shall pass...
    timmyj
    Participant

Any chance of an early release?

life_is_GOoD
    Participant

I somewhat Hail-Mary'd FAR last week…if by some miracle I was able to pass I'll be done. Otherwise round 2 will be in a couple weeks. Good luck to all!

AUD - 90
    BEC - 88
    FAR - 92
    REG - 89
    Soli Deo Gloria
    KeepPushing
    Participant

@ajar the eyeball trick is when you still have available in your NASBA SSO account a score report from a previous test taken in the same quarter. After you take another exam in the same quarter, a few days later if you go back to that old score report the second exam should say “attanded” instead of “no credit.” Now, the day that nasba is importing all of the scores, you can go back to that old report during the day and check to see if the “attended” has changed from to either “credit” which means you passed, or “no credit” which means it was not at least a 75.

FAR - 69, 84

AUD- 81

REG- 87

BEC- 88

TheeAccountant
    Participant

The eye-ball trick only works if your state gives a score report through NASBA. Texas doesn't, and I don't think California or Maryland does either. Not sure about other states. I'm in Texas so I'll have to wait. I'm very impatient, I hate waiting.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
    Daniel
    Participant

Any idea why my score report is no longer available, even if my score is still showing?

Is there anyway to get it back?

AUD - 82
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 79
    REG - 82

Licensed in VA as of 12/03/19

Ajar
    Participant

Thanks @keeppushing!

Hey @Theeaccountant dude are you an Aggie too by any chance? I'm living/working in MA now but seeing as FAR was my only test this quarter guess that won't work.

@Daniel I think your score report goes away after a certain amount of time. After REG last quarter mine said “available until [some date]” and then it went away too. It should come back after you get your score for FAR- but idk if it only shows up in SSO if you pass a section (and I hope you pass!).

One week to go

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 75
    REG - 82
    Workin’ man blues
    a_baker7
    Participant

@CP_Abadie I work in the investment arena. My claim to fame is a million dollar prime broker bond trade over a text message. I spend more time on the equity front, but I do a lot of fixed income research so bonds naturally click easier. I'm not a huge fan of amortization tables, but I can at least relate them to something in my work life and basically conceptually figure it out. I manage a NFP's endowment account, special purpose donation account and operating account at work, so that also naturally clicked.

If a bond MCQ didn't click. I literally took a screenshot and texted it to my bond trader in NYC to explain it to me. (He was a big fan of getting a text from a West Coast Person studying at odd hours.) And the coworker that sits next to me worked on the floor of the CBOE, and we use derivatives at work. So, I had a lot of good resources that also helped.

Studying leases, pensions, consolidations and government accounting was like beating my head against a wall and hoping that the words on the wall imprinted into my brain somehow.

B: 80 (May 2018)

A: 77 (Sep 2018)

R: 70 (Dec 2018), 81 (Jun 2019)

F: 67 (Sep 2019), 83 (Nov 2019)

ElyseMorgan
    Participant

I am so ready for this release. I want to be DONE!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 77
    REG - 84
    Impossible is nothing when God is involved

B - August 2016
    A - June 2016
    R - October 2016
    F - July 2016

PDiddy2000
    Participant

Will the BEC scores be released on 9/19 or 9/26? I thought BEC scores are usually released a week after the other 3 exam scores.

FAR-Mar 9,2020 (failed 71), retest May 21
    BEC-Passed(I had a few stops and starts because I was studying during my busy season. Lost track of my study stats.)
    AUD-Passed(8 weeks,1877 MCQs, and 38 TBSs)-Wiley
    REG-Passed(10 weeks, 2000 MC)-Wiley
    CP_Abadie
    Participant

My BEC was released on normal drop date.

But, I hate how obsessed I am with eyeball trick, cause there’s something about seeing that number showing credit rather than letters 🙂

AUD - 75
    BEC - 76*(Expired), 77
    REG - 73, 83
    FAR - All knowing Eye says so! (9/19)
    Officially done. Time to be fabulous.
    Jun
    Participant

That explains why I can't find “attended” in my NASBA account, lol I wish Texas has a score report so I can use the eyeball trick

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.