9/19 Score Release - Page 14

• Creator
    Topic
    TheeAccountant
    Participant

Who else is waiting to see if they’re completely done?

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
Viewing 3 replies - 196 through 198 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    ashleyshaw
    Participant

Icarito – the question about the BEC score being delayed but still having a chance at passing has kept me up for the last two nights. The only information that I keep getting is that ‘you're on the edge.' It's frustrating b/c I don't know what my next step is; it depends on if I passed BEC or not. I'm trying to stay positive and not get frustrated with not having a score, but I'm in Houston trying to keep the flood waters out of my house. At the bare minimum to salvage this awful week, give me my BEC score. Even if it's failing, I can work with that. My apologies for the rant – appearantly, I'm just very frustrating with the delayed score.

BobbyD
    Participant

For some reason my REG score is delayed as well. I called my state (MD, not much help) and then NASBA last night. I was told that scores are released in batches and there is something holding up the ones that have not yet been released. It does not appear to only be BEC. The good news is that NASBA does have receipt of the data. They said that if we don’t hear back by next Friday to contact our state boards directly. This is hopefully my last test, the wait is driving me crazy!

AUD - 87
    BEC - 91
    FAR - 78
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Never give up! Never surrender!
    zola.rodgers
    Participant

I went to the NASBA website and it shows that scores for all sections were released on 9/18….Sigh… https://nasba.org/exams/news/

Viewing 3 replies - 196 through 198 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.