9/19 Score Release - Page 12

• Creator
    Topic
    TheeAccountant
    Participant

Who else is waiting to see if they’re completely done?

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
Viewing 15 replies - 166 through 180 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Ajar
    Participant

Congrats to everyone getting a pass tonight! On SSO you guys, FAR is saying 75 (I know its the equivalent of turning HW in at 11:59PM that you started that day) But on CPA Central it still says attendance / hasn't updated yet. Ahhhhh!!! Why is that?! Are they reviewing it again?! Do I need to wait for it to say “Credit” before I can officially celebrate a little?

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 75
    REG - 82
    Workin’ man blues
    12tang
    Participant

75 is a pass bud! Congrats! No score reports for passing exams. They only let you know how you compared to those who passed by letting you know if you were weaker or comparable, when you fail.

BEC - PASS

FAR - PASS

AUD - PASS

REG - PASS

BOOM!  JUST LIKE THAT, I GOT MY LIFE BACK!  =D

Using Becker self-study
    FAR: (82) 175 hours - 1st attempt
    BEC: (XX)
    AUD: (69) 45hrs of study - 1st attempt
    REG: (XX)

Daniel
    Participant

Failed FAR with a 72, would have been done. Congrats to everyone with a passing score, especially those who are done! I’ll be joining you soon…

AUD - 82
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 79
    REG - 82

Licensed in VA as of 12/03/19

Ajar
    Participant

@Onion yep same thing with me. I see my numerical score in SSO, but no score report and CPA Central still hasn't updated yet.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 75
    REG - 82
    Workin’ man blues
    Michael
    Participant

@Onion I think you only get a score report if you do not pass.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 81
    REG - 79
    FAR - 70, 70, 81 (09/09/19)

AUD - 85 (06/09/19)

REG - 79 (11/12/19)

BEC - 89 (02/11/20)

onion
    Participant

Didn't know that! Thanks guys 😀 You all saved me from completely losing it!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 75
    REG - 87
    Passed 4/4 -2020
    sar
    Participant

Passed FAR with a 75!!! never been so relieved

Ajar
    Participant

@Sarah Congrats!!! Does CPA central say “Credit” for you yet? Mine says 75 in SSO but I don't see the update yet in CPA Central?

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 75
    REG - 82
    Workin’ man blues
    PDiddy2000
    Participant

Passed BEC with a 78! One more to go (FAR)!

FAR-Mar 9,2020 (failed 71), retest May 21
    BEC-Passed(I had a few stops and starts because I was studying during my busy season. Lost track of my study stats.)
    AUD-Passed(8 weeks,1877 MCQs, and 38 TBSs)-Wiley
    REG-Passed(10 weeks, 2000 MC)-Wiley
    sar
    Participant

same for me. nothing in cpa central just on nasba website

Ajar
    Participant

Phew glad its not just me then. LOL I wonder if the delay is their way of testing our patience….b/c I'm failing miserably! Just wanna see that blank next to status change to credit!

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 75
    REG - 82
    Workin’ man blues
    hamcpa2018
    Participant

Congrats to everyone who passed. To those who didn’t….it’s ok. We all sacrificed something for these study sessions. If you didn’t pass, double down, learn from it and kick ass going forward. Your efforts are not in vain, you live to fight another day. These tests are not a test of intelligence, they are a test of endurance. Keep on keepin on….

Ever been so frustrated you skipped anger and went straight to laughing like a lunatic...........
    TheeAccountant
    Participant

I'm in Texas, and the scores were actually a little early. I checked at 8:20 CDT. AUD was hard, I can't believe I did so well on it. All those confusing SIMs asking my subjective opinion. I must have learned something that stuck and it came out! For those of you who didn't pass, keep on keeping on. You'll get there!

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
    life_is_GOoD
    Participant

Aaaaand that's a wrap! Peace out, CPA Exam. Congrats to everyone who passed and keep pushing for those who didn't! You WILL conquer this.

AUD - 90
    BEC - 88
    FAR - 92
    REG - 89
    Soli Deo Gloria
    James
    Participant

Passed FAR with 82. Test day I know I bombed MCQ1 and probably did a little better on medium MCQ2s. SIMS I crushed so that is what got me an 82. I imagine I got 50-60% on MCQs and 80-90% on SIMs. Thought I would only pass with 75. Congrats to everyone who passed. Those who failed, keep going. Many of us have failed time and time again. Brush it off and go again. You WILL get this.

Saved the easiest for last (8 years in tax). REG here I come.

AUD - 76
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 82
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Don't Give Up!

My lesson learned is to commit to studying. If you don't, life moves on.... but you won't.

Passed and failed numerous others back in 2016-2017.... dropped out after having a kid, decided I needed to get this finished. Passed AUD then found out we were having our second child.

Viewing 15 replies - 166 through 180 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.