74 on my last exam…. - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    CPA2BEE
    Participant

I am heartbroken as I just found out I got a 74 on REG, my last exam. I was trending 86% and averaging 80% on NINJA, did over 4000 of those, read the Becker book and did all of the Becker MCQs and SIMS multiple times. I studied so much for this test. I feel sick to my stomach and have never felt like quitting so much in my life. Like I am so done with this process its driving me nuts. I started studying 15 months ago, I don’t know how much I have left in me. This is really one of lowest points I have felt in my life.

CA CPA - est. Dec 2016

FAR - 80
    AUD - 82
    BEC - 80
    REG - 85

ETHICS - 90
    EXPERIENCE - COMPLETE
    Application for California license mailed 8/4/2016

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    CPA2BEE
    Participant

Thanks @diegotron, you know what it means to get back on the horse

CA CPA - est. Dec 2016

FAR - 80
    AUD - 82
    BEC - 80
    REG - 85

ETHICS - 90
    EXPERIENCE - COMPLETE
    Application for California license mailed 8/4/2016

justkeepswimming23
    Participant

Sorry to hear about that. I came out of college and started studying for REG as my first exam. Then I got a 74. I was very heartbroken because it was my first exam and I put in so much effort and I KNEW i Knew the material but just stumbled. There's a huge difference when you know you knew the material vs you just kind of wanged everything. Anyways, I moved onto FAR then I spent 2.5 weeks reading over my book and re doing all Becker questions (added Ninja but Idk it just gave me a headache after a while). Ended up getting a 75. I'm not saying do this method because it was real risky and everyone says treat it like it's your first time but I just buckled down and did what I had to do. You will pass your next one it's only 1 more left! You got it!

FAR: 78
    REG: 74, 75
    AUD:
    BEC:

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.