3/20 Score Release – Official Thread - Page 20

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Participant

Congrats to everyone that passed!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@L.J. -here is what I did to pass on my re-take. Becker is a great program, don't skimp on it. I listened to the lectures on my way to work, then went through the book, took notes and did MCQ. The second time around i left the SIMS for review period and I think it worked. do not skimp on government and NFP-it's a pain in the butt but heavily tested in MCQ. Also, find the “FAR SIMS straight form AICPA blueprint” thread here on the forum and use it to study your SIMS. If you know how to do application and analysis level tasks described in the bluerpint you are golden. I also did all the Skills Practices as part of my review in the last few days-it really really helped! Finally, I used Ninja MCQ during my review-it's a wonderful product, I highly recommend it! 🙂

gracekittle
    Participant

Has anyone in Texas had their scores posted? I took it on 3/2

ndour80
    Participant

Done with all four parts of the Exam. REG was my last exam. Passed with 84. I work as an auditor in a governmental agency. If you are taking REG, repetition is the key to having the rules stick. Good Luck to all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@gracekittle@gmail.com all score has been released yesterday for Texas before 7PM. You should see that once you log in to your new gateway account.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For those of you waiting in Texas–I just called TSBPA and they said my score was showing as “ratified,” but won't update on their site until 4 a.m. I took the exam on 3/8. Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Nate you won't see old scores on the gateway; they should continue to be available on your state board's site or CPA Central. The score that's currently visible on the gateway will also eventually not be visible on the gateway.

Maura
    Participant

Does anyone know the Jurisdiction ID code for DC? It says I need to register to see my score and I have to put in this code in order to register.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Maura I recommend this thread. I assume your Jurisdiction Code is DC, but your Jurisdiction ID is specific to you. You should have received it in an email, but if not, I believe there's a way to look it up.

Maura
    Participant

@kittenpants Thanks for your response! Hmm I never got an email….when did you receive yours? On CPA central it says you can look it up but it only has certain states listed :/

aimhigher
    Participant

Does anyone know when the Score Reports are available? I would love to see mine as I was so confident on doing well and passing BEC but ended up with a 59….one more shot at this thing before my 18-month window closes.

FAR - done
    AUD - done
    REG - done
    BEC - Retake Q2 '18

2016 - FAR, BEC, REG, AUD
    Becker & Ninja Audio

megan
    Participant

Does anyone else log-in to the NASBA site just to stare at their passing scores?? FAR was my last one and I passed with an 82…it is the most beautiful 2 numbers I've ever seen!!!!

Congrats to everyone who passed!

And to those who didn't, just keep on it, mix it up, try new study tactics. That's what I did for FAR since I couldn't seem to pass it – I bought Roger Flash cards, Wiley CPAreview book, and Ninja assault – I reviewed everything and did 80+ hours of MCQ!!!

Best of luck all!!!!!! Looking forward to putting those 3 letters behind my name on my email signature! 🙂

AUD - 82
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 82
    REG - 81
    Finally Done!!
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Texas scores are finally available–I passed AUD with an 86 using Becker and NINJA. I believe that I got a huge boost from the NINJA MCQs. They provided much better explanations for why certain choices were right or wrong. I did nonstop MCQs and nothing else for the last few study days, and I got a lot of practice in reading the questions very carefully, which is so important. Thank you, Jeff!

TerriSilva
    Participant

@MR.93 – what did you use as a study program? I used Wiley only the first time and failed with 73 – then I purchased Ninja and hammered the mcqs, watched Robert Monet's videos (HE. IS. AMAZING.) and did some sims. You can't really prepare for sims all that well because they are weird now. Just make sure to really nail down the concepts with the mcqs and you should be fine.

I did so well on the mcqs on the actual exam that I had 3 hours to do the sims, and I still got only 79! I really knew the stuff, too. You can do it!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 75
    REG - 86
    California Licensed CPA as of August 19th, 2019!

Just past my BEC retake with an 86!!!! This is the first one down. What an amazing feeling 3 more to go in 18 months.

FAR - 70 - 5/30/17, 75 - 9/10/18
    REG - 68 - 8/21/17, 82 - 12/10/18
    BEC - 72 - 12/4/17, 86 - 3/5/18
    AUD - 61 - 3/4/19, 63 - 5/28/19, 77 - 8/26/19

yo fk audit, for real for real
    ~no one said it would be easy

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.