3/20 Score Release – Official Thread

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do they still have the countdown clock?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully, we'll find out on the night of 19th! Studying for AUD while waiting for my FAR score is no fun by any means…

@Christophulous – from my understanding, no more countdown clock.

2bigcpa
    Participant

Hopefully, it's released on time because I already moved on to AUD. I will revisit FAR after I finish the other three. With the GMAT exam, your scores are available immediately after you finish. The AICPA needs to find a way to release scores faster.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 76
    REG - 80
    AUD - 81
    BEC - 70, 77
    FAR - 70, 70, 76
    REG - 70, 80
    (I used WileyCPA and Ninja-FAR only)

It took almost two years, but I am now finished with my CPA exams.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm waiting to hear back on my BEC score. I sat FAR on 2/7/18 and got the results on 3/8/18 – passed with a 77. During that month, I studied for BEC. Once I found out I passed FAR, I immediately booked in my BEC sitting on 3/10/18. Would love to have both FAR and BEC done under my first quarter of testing!

Started studying for REG today. I know for a fact that REG will challenge me. Dislike tax with a strong passion 🙁

Jen-J
    Participant

I'm waiting on REG, started studying for BEC (which will be my last one, knock on wood). Laughing at the pregaming. I have jury duty the day before score release (rescheduled from the date of my AUD exam), and no phones in the courthouse, so just like AUD release day I will be busy and off social media. (I legit didn't know about the early score release in Feb until I saw the post on Another71 on Facebook saying scores were up.)

AUD: 87

BEC: 90

FAR: 93

REG: 84

CPA license issued September 2018

MeanJoe
    Participant

Hoping the score release is timely. I will be on vacation when the scores are scheduled to release and hoping to not have to study upon returning.

Felt pretty good after the test. Idk if that is good or bad.

BEC - Passed September 2016

AUD - Passed December 2016

REG - Passed May 2017

FAR - Passed March 2018

Kev
    Participant

I love that we are pregaming. Hope we all hear good things!

AUD - 82
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 82
    REG - 77
    Never give up, don't ever give up.
    S6
    Participant

waiting for FAR…could potentially be my last score release but i doubt it.
    I think i screwed up the SIMS lol

Repetition is the father of learning...

AUD:  62, 72, 75

REG: 57, 71, 79

BEC: 63, 74, 65, 74, 86

FAR: 64, 67, 76

Ethics: 92

Anonymous
    Inactive

Waiting on reg, hopefully my last

DoubleBogey
    Participant

Is there a specific time that the scores “drop”? Like 12:01AM or something as 3/20?

AUD - 92
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 79
    REG - 84
    "I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." Philippians 3:14
    Kodiak
    Participant

Waiting on Audit, hopefully my last score release.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 83
    REG - 84
    Coffee is my favorite coworker.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

7 more days!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck to all! I am awaiting my final score for REG however I did not leave the testing facility with the highest level of confidence. Hoping for a miracle and hoping to get back to my normal schedule!!

CPYAYYY
    Participant

Waiting for scores is the worst :-(…First mcq testlet seemed easy…finished in about 18 minutes…the second one kicked my butt…the FAR related sims felt easy but some of the other sims kicked my butt. I left feeling like I failed but also not as brain dead as I was after FAR. I recommend taking FAR before any other exam. I'm going to start studying for REG and if I find out I failed on the 20th I'll aim to take audit first week of April. Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Studying for the CPA exam is easy. Its like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire. And the ground is on fire. And everything is on fire. Because you're in H-E Double hockey sticks

maplewood
    Participant

Yeah, realizing I have to wait a whole week is brutal. Felt comfortable with both MCQ testlets (even though second was harder) but the SIMs kicked my butt. We'll see. If I didn't pass, I know I was at least close to 75. And if that's the case, I'll retake the first week of April. Good luck to everyone that finds out next week!

AUD - 75

REG - 76

BEC - 85

FAR - 81

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.