REG CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 2

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 2,292 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am waiting for Reg in NH too.

Maasman
    Participant

Any idea wheather the AICPA released the scorses the NASBA?

jeff
    Keymaster

Nope…no release yet…

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Maasman
    Participant

I am right in assuming that the NASBA is therefore unlikely to release the scores today?

learningisfun
    Participant

I want to pass Regulation so badly. I got a 72 in the last window and even though I studied more and was more confident in this one I feel like I did worse 🙁 Terrible.

AUD - 86, FAR - 78, BEC - 79 (but it's been over 18 months), REG - 72 (7/6/2009), 78(10/24/2009)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see that Kentucky is listed as Independent. What is the process for scores getting released when the state is independent vs. through NASBA? I took REG on 10/20/09. Even though KY is independent, will KY candidates still get their score around the same time that AICPA releases scores to NASBA?

Anonymous
    Inactive

KY normally releases them in the a.m. the day after the AICPA releases them to NASBA….unless it is a Friday then you have to wait until Monday. And in the case with Auditing this wave, they did not release them until today b/c for some unknown reason the BOA was closed yesterday!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Independent just means that when the AICPA releases scores they are sent to the state and they have their own process of releasing the scores. So it depends on your state on how quickly you will get the scores. Some states are very quick in the turn around while others use snail mail. So someone from your state could probably tell you better the actual turn around of your scores but that's a general answer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another day I/we have to wait. I'll take either a FAR or REG release. I need both!!!

jeff
    Keymaster

I am right in assuming that the NASBA is therefore unlikely to release the scores today?

We're waiting on the AICPA to release REG/FAR…NASBA can't do anything until it happens.

NASBA could release AUD tonight….still waiting on an update on their computer issues…

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@cpaky – you get your score from the Kentucky website not NASBA. Read my post previous to this as to when it will be available on-line. Then a day or two later you get it also in the mail via USPS.

leomice
    Participant

is there any hope that AICPA will release score tonight…….??

Hayley
    Participant

Seafood linguini, a glass of shiraz, and another71.com…what a night.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hate waiting for scores. I should be focusing on retaking BEC this weekend, but these scores have me bent out of shape. I need a “win” under my belt to build some confidence for this next section.

But I am grateful for this forum keeping my up to date on all the happenings with the AICPA and NASBA….great site Jeff

girlbaers
    Participant

I am also waiting for REG NH. Would love to hear to give me a boost for AUD (11/28).

BEC 87

REG waiting

AUD 11/28

FAR 2/15/10

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 2,292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.