REG CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 151

Viewing 15 replies - 2,251 through 2,265 (of 2,292 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

74. scrooges. anyone retake a test during busy season?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it worth me refreshing the MD site every five seconds. Do they normally do scheduled releases at certain times? my productivity at work has been horrible this past week.

RobG
    Participant

scrooges indeed. Bah Humbug to them. i dont know if i would feel better or worse with a 74… i have FAR review for becker starting Jan 2nd so i wont get to retake REG til… maybe april since March is a blackout month. good luck next time around bmac

Jmac
    Participant

CPA1,

Typically the scores come out before 8am, but this past window I know BEC came out around noon and AUD came out around 3pm. You'll definitely get an email when your score is up so it's probably not worth constantly refreshing the site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Jmac

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree bmac and RobG…..why not give me the three extra points I needed to pass instead of ruining my Christmas? Good luck next time….we'll get this eventually

V-CPA
    Participant

No score here in OK either… I think we are always one of the last states. I believe they manually input them still. Gotta love it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

First post. I took REG 11/28 Score 74. I had the same experiences has most everyone else. Felt the MCQs were manageable, but the SIMS were very difficult and not what I expected.

Passed Audit and FAR and have until 8/2010 to pass remaining 2 parts. Currently, I am studying for BEC, but I haven't scheduled a date yet. So I am looking for suggestions. Do I put BEC on hold and jump back into REG? I used a combination of Yaeger, Wiley book, and Gleim. Should I use the same materials to study for REG again or order the 2010 editions? Thanks.

goingforit
    Participant

@chas, i would personally go for BEC, then back to REG to take it off your mind for a bit…and the old materials will probably be find..i passed FAR in july with the 2008 wiley book…but if you can get your hands on becker that may help…the two sections i used becker, i scored an 88 on AUD and a 90 on REG…

BEC (75), FAR (75), AUD (88), REG (90)

ZOEY
    Participant

MD SUCKS!!!

wishfulcpa
    Participant

Hi Chas – Becker or Bisk are good. I like the way material is presented in Becker but Bisk books have way more questions so that's helpful. If I have to choose one, probably Bisk because of the questions.Scored 82 on BEC with BISK and 80 on REG with BISK

AUD - 86, REG - 80, BEC - 82, FAR - 01/04

Anonymous
    Inactive

MD is out, passed with an 80, hell ya. I didn't do either written communcation or research and only half the sims, but my MC's kicked butt. if you put in the time, you will pass. on to BEC.

goingforit
    Participant

ok so to anyone who knows the next step of this process….i need some guidance on what to do after you pass…should i fill out the application or take the ethics exam…help please!

BEC (75), FAR (75), AUD (88), REG (90)

shopgirl
    Participant

I found out that I didn't pass REG yesterday and immediatly applied for my NTS so I can take it as soon as possible since it's still fresh and I got my NTS this morning. I don't think it's taking one or two weeks anymore as this is the 3rd time I have gotten mine within 3 days.

AUD (76) FAR (69,68)
    REG (69,72)
    BEC 5/29/10

Jmac
    Participant

Maryland is out – FAR and REG I believe. I passed!!! All done. Couldn't be happier.

Viewing 15 replies - 2,251 through 2,265 (of 2,292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.