FAR – October-November 2009 Window - Page 7

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Studying sucks- hahahaha. I agree! The wiley books is over 1000 pages, that is about 800 pages too many!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 10 replies - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No, I was not expecting to pass easily. I wasn't sure either way when I left. But I got an 89. 🙂 I really liked my Sims for FAR.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Mat. The PV/TVM subjects are something I am going to review with my old college textbooks because I am bombing the MCQs in the homework. That is where I am right now. At least you say the gov't and non-profit is done well with Becker. I hate FAR so much.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got back from the test center – and feel really pissed off as I def. don't feel comfortable to just press the uninstall button for my review software. I tell you study your journal entries and do not rely on general understanding of the topics

Testlet 1 felt ok after that hell on earth – tons of information extremely long questions – nothing I experienced in the others. Could not finish 2nd sim……now it is waiting and praying

AUD – 81 (May 09)

BEC – 86 (July 09)

REG – 92 (Aug 09)

FAR – ?? (Nov 23)

TampaAccountant
    Participant

I felt the same! But from the postings I've been reading, we're NOT alone.

I couldn't finished my second SIM neither.

My first 3 testlets MCQs were ALL very long and very diffiuclt!

I seriously doubt I passed, I think I was guessing half the time! …I'm getting ready for Jan just in case…! Good luck..

Shawna
    Participant

I took FAR again (got a 70 the first time) and do not feel great. The first section was good but 2 and 3 were rough. The first SIM was ok but the second was a disaster. I am not sure that I passed this time. If I don't pass this time, I am going to purchase a different review class other than Becker. I got a 91% on REG and just don't feel good about FAR. It sounds like I am not alone. They can't fail all of us!

FAR- 70, 76 REG - 91 BEC - 80 AUD - 74, 85

GA - NASBA state

Shawna
    Participant

Let me correct, I took FAR today!

FAR- 70, 76 REG - 91 BEC - 80 AUD - 74, 85

GA - NASBA state

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took FAR on Nov 17th. and I found that I was as frustrated with the Becker MCQ's as everyone else. I did poorly on the last final exam and thought I had done well. So my confidence has been rocked. Not sure how I did on FAR. I know my sims were pretty easy so hopefully that will help in passing. I just don't want to go through this FAR again!

MadamJ
    Participant

Hey guys, I am doing horrible on the bonds section, any advice?

Mat
    Participant

MadamJ – refer to your college advance accounting books or Wiley CPA review book. I personally, used Wiley and I passed.

I hope it helps.

MadamJ
    Participant

I am using Wiley, just a little confused, but I just called Phil and he went over some key points. I'm going to try the hmwk questions again.

Viewing 10 replies - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.