Keymaster

I just checked mine for MA – still error score not found. Nothing yet

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 6,247 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hopefulCPA1
    Participant

LSU BR – on the becker BEC test I got a 72… on the actual exam 84… on the becker REG test I got a 73… on the actual test I got an 87… on the becker audit test I got an 84, on the actual exam I got a 94… I took the FAR test last night and got a 77. I sit for the exam on Saturday. I'm hoping that will do it. Becker tests seem to be much more difficult than the actual CPA exams

BEC 84 (4/9) AUD 94 (4/30)
    REG 87 (5/27) FAR 89 (7/3)

potatogun
    Participant

I got a bit lower than that hopefulCPA1. So you should do fine with FAR.

FAR 92 - AUD 91 - REG 94 - BEC 86

hopefulCPA1
    Participant

Potato Gun – Thanks, I hope so. I just want this test to be over with.

AARON
    Participant

Thanks everyone! That really sucked however! Same feeling walking out as I had when I got a 72 and 74.

1st testlet, piece of cake.

2nd testlet, WTF.

3rd testlet, I think I am still guessing…

Sims, got both of the research and wrote some goods COMs… but man o man, the case studies…hard.

Just need 1 more point! Please!

? AUD - 87 (8/12/09)
    ? REG - 77 (1/15/10
    ? BEC - 77 (1/6/09 - Expired) / 79 (11/18/10)
    ? FAR - 75 (2/11/11)

Anonymous
    Inactive

New to the site, trying to get some moral support after getting a 74 the first time around. Sat yesterday for my retake and felt even worse than the first time:( The MC were super specific, but I managed to finish with 1min to spare. Sitting for REG 7/31 and hoping for a miracle-I mean I onyl needed one more point, right?!

AUD 88, BEC 80, FAR 74(5/10), 7/1/10-?, REG 7/31/10

AARON
    Participant

cwidmer33! Same boat as you…

? AUD - 87 (8/12/09)
    ? REG - 77 (1/15/10
    ? BEC - 77 (1/6/09 - Expired) / 79 (11/18/10)
    ? FAR - 75 (2/11/11)

MPoni123
    Participant

hi everybody!! sitting for FAR August 31 in MA….but redoing BEC first 2nd week of july. good luck to everybody who has yet to take it. anybody sitting for it end of August?

AUD - 84; REG - 90; BEC - 79; FAR - 75; ALL DONE!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey MPoni,

I'm sitting for FAR at the end of August too! I didn't schedule the date yet. I have been slacking quite a bit since my last exam. We are just finishing up a two week glorious family vacation. Tomorrow while we are traveling home (10 hours) I'll be watching a few hours of FAR lectures. I'm only on F2 in Becker so I need to buckle down and get this done when I get back home and back to reality.

Good Luck on BEC, you will get it this time!

Good luck to all those studying for FAR

-Connie

LSU_BR
    Participant

thanks hopeful…I sat today and it was better than the last time I took it, but still don't know how to feel. Guess it will be a long wait til August. You are almost there! How exciting! Good Luck 🙂

AUD 95 (3/5/10); BEC 83 (5/28/10); FAR 71, 72, 74, 82 (10/16/10); REG 65,80(11/23/10)
    ALL DONE 🙂

MPoni123
    Participant

hi connie!! thanks 🙂 haven't heard from you lately. i hope you enjoyed your family vacation! i am actually in the middle of Becker F2 as well on FAR but when i found out i failed BEC i wanted to retake it and then worry about FAR. I actually just scheduled FAR today and am waiting on my new NTS for BEC so i can schedule that. hopefully decent times and days will still be available because i want to sit for it in 2 weeks!

i ordered the Yaeger homestudy for BEC this time and see if that does the trick. i was weaker in finance (which i knew) and IT, which i was surprised by because my previous report i was comparable in IT. sooo gotta look over that, too.

Good luck studying! come visit me in the BEC forum for the next few weeks haha 🙂

AUD - 84; REG - 90; BEC - 79; FAR - 75; ALL DONE!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@LSU_BR: Believing for God's best!! Relax and enjoy the long weekend!

LSU_BR
    Participant

@ChaFayCPA – thank you sooooo much…Good luck to you too. I see this is your last 🙂

AUD 95 (3/5/10); BEC 83 (5/28/10); FAR 71, 72, 74, 82 (10/16/10); REG 65,80(11/23/10)
    ALL DONE 🙂

hopefulCPA1
    Participant

Just took FAR for the first time… First testlet was very easy. Second testlet was really tough. Third testlet was decent. First simulation was not hard and the second simulation was very difficult. Feel decent overall but the 2nd testlet and the second simulation have me worried. I hope I did enough to get a 75.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hopefulcpa1,

i know 3 people who already took it this window, and they all seem to have a difficult 2nd simulation. They say that the first simuation is about 4 tabs related to the same situation, and the 2nd simulation is about 8 tabs of some unrelated topics! They grade comparatively on everyone else's performance, so you should be able to get that 75 (i hope)! Regardless, enjoy your summer and forget about FAR for now and hopefully forever!

everyone,

do you know if the cpa exam tests on journal entries related to pensions and OCI and the related DTA and DTLs that are created? I find this topic difficult and I don't know if I should invest more time in trying to figure it out/memorize or just overlook it?

Thanks!

Magayon
    Participant

So, i took my very first try for this cpa exam – FAR exam. It wasn't that bad. First testlet was easy, 2nd was ok and the third one was ok but used up a li'l more time for me to analyze. I didn't even cared go back to review them. When I get to the simulation, it had 2 hours left. The sims were okay, too. But there's a tab there that required too much work so, i just really made up numbers coz i couldn't understand what they're asking. With regards to the first communication, I just discussed something that's related to the topic but is actually not the answer to what the question is asking. Then comes the second sim. It was easy. I was pretty confident with my answers. 3 tabs plus communication and research. I'm pretty sure, though, that i bombed the research – the two of them. And I was done with the 2nd sim and i still have 25 minutes to spare. So, i just reviewed my answers to the 2nd sim. My overall experience is that FAR is doable. Yes, it's true that it's just alot of things to know. Hopefully, i did well. I am hopeful. But i'm not ignoring the fact the FAR results is unpredictable. The easier the exam you get the worse the result might be. And the tougher the exam is the more chance of passing we have. Now, i will have my far book rest. It's been tortured since I started studying for this test. It's now time to have fun with BEC.. To all those who are taking the FAR exam, goodluck to you all. We can do it…

FAR: 7/3(87)
    BEC: 8/31(75)
    AUD: 11/15(81)
    REG: 8/31(83)
    I'M DONE!!!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 6,247 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.