[Q3] FAR Study Group 2014 - Page 187

Viewing 7 replies - 2,791 through 2,797 (of 2,797 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

jstay,

Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm up to 76 trending, but I still haven't hit SIMS yet, I'll probably look at them in the morning, before the Beast.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool thanks jstay, Ancel I think you should do at least a few simulations today on the Ninja MCQ. I had some VERY similar simulations to some on that program. Could get you some easy points.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks CPAHOPEFUL11,

I did a few. I'm going to go over some that I remember from last time, and a few off of my weak areas, and take this bad boy.

Then, I finally get to watch some college football.

Tomorrow, while doing the corporate returns I put off the last few days, I'll stop and say a little prayer for the rest of you.

Good Luck to all of you!

PS There was a Lease journal entry problem posted on 08/08 that I'm looking at. I Recommend it!

pia ach

Good luck to everybody sitting today and tmrw!!!

Finally done!!! Experience-pending. Ethics- Pending.
    Reg 78 / 73/82.
    Aud 74/89.
    BEC 72 /78.
    FAR 74/ 73/ 82.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck to you, I see you will be losing credit for REG if you fail. Is this the first time you are taking FAR, or it just has been a tough subject for you like myself?

Anonymous
    Inactive

For investment securites that have unrealized gains or losses, is there a difference between the account market adjustment and investment account? Both are B.S. accounts so not sure what the difference is since investment increases on unrealized gains and decreases for unrealized losses.

Also, what is the JE for accumulated OCI for AFS securities?

D C

Omg….. I passed. 77 is my lucky number. After an incredibly stressful exam experience and three long weeks I am in shock but I'm done and it feels amazing!

B - 80
    A - 71, 67, 77
    R - 71, 77
    F - 72, 77
    DONE!!
    Becker Self-study all the way! Did use Ninja Notes & Audio for FAR.

Viewing 7 replies - 2,791 through 2,797 (of 2,797 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.