[Q3] FAR Study Group 2014 - Page 185

Viewing 15 replies - 2,761 through 2,775 (of 2,797 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jstay
    Participant

interfund transactions, arent they when you transfer money between funds;

so if the general fund transfers money to the permanent fund:

General fund:

Dr: other financing uses- transfer to permanent fund

Cr Cash

Permanent fund:

Dr: cash

Cr: other financing sources

so its not seen as revenue.

side note: that VIE question before- its the one who expects to absorb the losses, are the ones to consolidate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought interfund transaction are between government and business activities? So like General to Enterprise?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone else feel the Government portion of the Ninja MCQ are extremely hard?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes

jstay
    Participant

Ancel, what are you trending?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right now 74, I was up to 75, but sucked bad late last night. One of my problems is doing them either half asleep or half awake and scoring in the sixty range.

I'm going over my Becker IFRS right now, and then will do another NINJA before doing some SIMS. I'm trying to decide what to do after that. I think if I hit a good score on NINJA MC, I'll spend most of my time on SIMS. If it's bad, some more time on MC.

What do you think?

jstay
    Participant

your exams tomorrow so try not to kill your brain to much today. have you taken a becker practice exam?

jstay
    Participant

i hope those ninja trending score testimonials hold true for us, cause then we should be pretty good. have you done all ninja questions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me too.

I've done 1234 out of 1432

Yeah, I'm going to sleep in tomorrow, about 8:00. However, whatever I review today should still be in 24 hour short term memory tomorrow. So I'm keeping on. I scored an 82 on a 90 question Becker Progress test, yesterday, and I've reviewed most of the sections I was deficient in, but I still feel the need to hit those SIMS and some more NINJA.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey you all that have been posting and are setting in what's left of this quarter, are you indie or nasba?

I'm indie.

jstay
    Participant

im nasba, NY. i scored a 91 today on a 90 question progress test. i havent scored below an 80% 90 question progress tests since i started my hardcore review. im trending right now at 77%. but ill still have 500 or so questions no seen/answered by the time im done today. also you havent taken a becker practice exam?

Anonymous
    Inactive

no,

I'd rather just do progress tests and then study the sims.

It looks like your going to do fine, hitting 90 on Becker and trending 77 on NINJA means you're hitting both benchmarks for passing.

I'm probably going to take a Becker progress test after my next NINJA session, then decide on how to spend the rest of the day and a couple of hours in the morning. Are you taking it tomorrow or Sunday?

jstay
    Participant

Sunday

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jstay, how did you do on the JE simulations?

Hey guys,

Sorry in advance if this has already been covered, but I want to know how or if we can distinguish the level of difficulty of the multiple choice questions in the Becker CPA software? For example….questions considered easy, medium and hard. I know it tells us how many times we have worked the question, got it wrong etc. Would we find this out on the left hand side under “question statistics”? Taking FAR tomorrow and I was just curious. Thank you in advance!

BEC – Passed

AUD- Passed

REG – Passed

FAR – Tomorrow

Viewing 15 replies - 2,761 through 2,775 (of 2,797 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.