FAR CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 90

Viewing 15 replies - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,367 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mabird14
    Participant

I believe the loophole just worked for a few states. I believe it was mentioned above. I am from Indiana and it indicated I had passed all four parts. Yesterday, it said I still had all exams in process. I was only checking because I wanted to get my NTS as soon as possible since I had a section expire 1/31/10. I passed FAR today with an 88. So, for the states where it said you have passed all four parts of the exam, I think it was accurate.

SeanM
    Participant

I just want to thank all of you again for helping keep me same this past week… especially Jeff for updating this awesome site, your beer money is in the mail! Contrats to everyone else that passed!And to everyone that didnt, keep up the hard work… itll payoff!

FAR-87; AUD-89; BEC-85; BEC-84
    DONE!

jeff
    Keymaster

Congrats on the 87, Sean!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    mabird14
    Participant

Thanks for the website Jeff. Greatly appreciate it. Long time reader of the forum, just recently started posting. Thanks!

LifeOnHold
    Participant

FAR 87

and that does it folks. Good luck to all.

PS. The state of MO NASBA website would not let me reregister today because it said I had passed all parts. Can't say for sure, but there appears to be something to the loophole theory.

Happy Holidays.

Joshua

BEC 90
    REG 93
    AUD 96

gramer
    Participant

For the record, the “looplhole” worked for me in Georgia (whether by chance, circumstance, or whaterver). It let me register several hours ago for FAR (the one I was waiting for a score on). The score is now officialy posted and I received a 69.

I am wonderfully thrilled with a 69. My husband, work, 14 year old, and twin 9 year olds will love that I get to take a few more months away from them while I study some more…

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

passed.....BEC, AUD
    retaking....REG
    waiting...FAR

yanks0607
    Participant

I'm done with the exam – I went to the re-registration site and it let me register to take all four parts and to take just FAR. Loophole doesn't exist for NY,

AUD - P (4/09), REG - P (5/09), BEC - P (8/09), FAR - P (11/09)

Page
    Participant

Passed with an 81!! And finished with the exam!

So elated, what an awesome Christmas present!!

TSword7
    Participant

Texas scores out . . . 80! Praise the Lord, I'm halfway there.

BEC - 83 (7/09),FAR - 80 (11/09), AUD - 84 (1/10), REG -82 (3/10)

shaina0707
    Participant

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am DONE! Passed FAR with a 91, and I have no clue how since I didn't finish EITHER simulation. So my advice to those of you who will be taking FAR in the future-FINISH THE WRITTEN COMMUNICATION TABS-I left almost everything else blank or blindly guessed and got a 91. I walked out crying because I ran out of time and felt so bad about my sims, and I can't believe my score.

Thank you to Jeff and everyone who has posted on here-wish I had found this site earlier. This is the Merriest Christmas ever!

Also-I'm in Ohio and tried re-registering yesterday before scores were posted on the NASBA site, and I also got the message that I had already passed all 4 exams, so that loophole looks like it worked for Ohio!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats StudyGirl………. I was hoping I would see you passed!

Shawna
    Participant

The loophole worked for me in GA yesterday too! I passed REG a few weeks ago and found out about FAR last night. It would not let me register for either yesterday but could for AUD and BEC.

FAR- 70, 76 REG - 91 BEC - 80 AUD - 74, 85

GA - NASBA state

Anonymous
    Inactive

I passed 🙂 77 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

The “loophole theory” did not work in MA. I tried to re-register, and I was able to re-register yesterday afternoon. However, I passed with an 80….!!!! After two long and grueling years, I am done!!!!!! Thank you Jeff for this website.

AUD 90

BEC 81

REG 78

FAR 74, 68, 80

thabizzleness
    Participant

Loophole only works in OH, GA, MO and one or two more states.

I second the written communication of Shaina. I didn't feel good at ALL about any part of the exam except the memo part and I got an 85. I really think they take a lot of consideration into how well you do on that part of the Sims.

REG - 88
    BEC - 78
    AUD - 84

Viewing 15 replies - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,367 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.