4 Weeks Away From FAR - Page 3

• Creator
    Topic
    mkramer324

Hello Everyone,

I am currently 4 weeks away from taking FAR and I have just completed the lectures and MCQs for all ten of the Becker chapters (still have to do most of the SIMS). I have taken a few 30 MCQ progress tests combining all 10 chapters. I am consistently scoring in the mid 50s. Obviously this is not what I had hoped for at this point.

I was wondering what I should do to improve over the next 4 weeks. I also have the wiley test bank and the 2013 ninja notes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mkramer324

Thanks for the advice. Fortunately I had a government and NFP class the semester before I graduated so those are the only two sections that I actually feel somewhat comfortable with. Pensions, leases, deferred taxes, and cash flows are killing me though.

mkramer324

Thanks for the advice. Fortunately I had a government and NFP class the semester before I graduated so those are the only two sections that I actually feel somewhat comfortable with. Pensions, leases, deferred taxes, and cash flows are killing me though.

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.