Q1 2015 Score Release (NASBA States) - Page 90

• Creator
    Topic
    matt
    Participant

Has anyone seen the Q1 2015 score release dates? I’ve search high and low but can’t seem to find them. Need to schedule my next exam!

done

FAR: 89
    BEC: 88
    REG: 81
    AUD: 76

CPAexcel, NINJA 10 point combo, & NINJA MCQ

"Pain is temporary, it may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year...but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit however, it will last forever."

Viewing 3 replies - 1,336 through 1,338 (of 1,338 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    NAT

Amor:

Do not give up ! Take BEC: a fresh material in your head. Challenges make us stronger !

Take 5 questions with answers re: Cloud-Based Systems. For me any IT – topic is “a dark wood” 🙂 🙂 😉

Question 1

Credit Card International developed a management reporting software package that enables members interactively to query a data warehouse and drill down into transaction and trend information via various network set-ups. What type of management reporting system has Credit Card International developed?

1. On-line analytical processing system.

2. On-line transaction-processing system.

3. On-line executive information system.

4. On-line information storage system.

The correct answer is: A. On-line analytical processing systems (OLAPs) are an increasingly important multidimensional analytical tool. An OLAP is a modification and expansion of an on-line transaction processing system to provide the capabilities and functionalities identified in this question.

Question 2

What is an example of the use of the cloud to create software and programs?

1. IaaS

2. PaaS

3. SaaS

4. SAP

The correct answer is: B. IaaS is the use of the cloud to access virtual hardware.

Question 3

Which of the following risks increases the least with cloud-based computing compared with local server storage for an organization that implements cloud-based computing?

1. Data loss.

2. Vendor security failure.

3. Global visibility.

4. System hacks.

The correct answer is: C. Global visibility is not a risk of cloud-based computing.

Question 4

A client would like to implement a management information system that integrates all functional areas within an organization to allow information exchange and collaboration among all parties involved in business operations. Which of the following systems is most effective for this application?

1. A decision support system.

2. An executive support system.

3. An office automation system.

4. An enterprise resource planning system.

The correct answer is: D. ERPs provide transaction processing, management support, and decision-making support in a single, integrated package. By integrating all data and processes of an organization into a unified system, ERPs attempt to eliminate many of the problems faced by organizations when they attempt to consolidate information from operations in multiple departments, regions, or divisions. This is the correct answer since facilitating information exchange and collaboration is the primary purpose of the proposed system.

Question 5

An enterprise resource planning (ERP) system has which of the following advantages over multiple independent functional systems?

1. Modifications can be made to each module without affecting other modules.

2. Increased responsiveness and flexibility while aiding in the decision-making process.

3. Increased amount of data redundancy, since more than one module contains the same information.

4. Reduction in costs of implementation and training.

The correct answer is: B. Improving responsiveness and flexibility, and aiding the decision-making processes in an organization, are important goals of an ERP system. Hence, this is the best answer.

FAR - 07/2015
    AUD - TBD
    REG - TBD
    BEC -TBD

We suffer one of two things in our life. The pain of discipline or the pain of disappointments.
    When you are disciplined, there is no pain of disappointments.

NAT

Amor: and again, I feel SORRY for you. GO AHEAD and you will be A WINNER !!

FAR - 07/2015
    AUD - TBD
    REG - TBD
    BEC -TBD

We suffer one of two things in our life. The pain of discipline or the pain of disappointments.
    When you are disciplined, there is no pain of disappointments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ Amor, do not feel bad. I took BEC twice, first time in November and got a 73, then re tested in Feb and got a 74. They were a lot of questions about IT and the cloud system and did not have a clue about them. Becker only gives you a general view with just 1/4 page of explanation. I am reading a paper approved by the AICPA and COSO about ERM and cloud systems. I am also doing NINJA MCQ. I am scheduled to take it again April 3rd and hope I pass it this time :). We can do it, we can do it!!

Viewing 3 replies - 1,336 through 1,338 (of 1,338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.