Q1 2015 Score Release (NASBA States) - Page 89

• Creator
    Topic
    matt
    Participant

Has anyone seen the Q1 2015 score release dates? I’ve search high and low but can’t seem to find them. Need to schedule my next exam!

done

FAR: 89
    BEC: 88
    REG: 81
    AUD: 76

CPAexcel, NINJA 10 point combo, & NINJA MCQ

"Pain is temporary, it may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year...but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit however, it will last forever."

Viewing 15 replies - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,338 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Key522
    Participant

@Nute thank you for all your advice. I dreaded studying for BEC again but it does make sense to review my weak areas and give it another try. I been studying for BEC since December I think my study time frame was extremely too long but with the holidays and my schools taking time to sent my transcript, my test was delayed. How long does it take to get your official score report? I'm anxious to make a study plan so I can study and retake the exam in the beginning of April.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 77
    REG - 80
    BEC - Feb 2015 68 April 2015 84

FAR - July 2015 77

AUD - Oct 2015 74 Feb 2016 71 April 2016 85

REG - Jan 2016 67 July 2016 74 Oct 2016 80

BEC Feb 2015 68 - rematch Apr 2015 - 84
    FAR July 2015 77
    AUD Oct 2015 74 Feb 2016 71 April 2016 85
    REG Jan 2016 67 July 2016

diezel485

I'm so glad I passed BEC!!

3 down 1 to go

REG: 83 (expired, not scheduled)
    FAR: 81
    BEC: 76
    AUD: 74 (rematch not scheduled)

win2bet
    Participant

@ Determined, breaks my heart to hear what happened to you! Cannot imagine being 3 points away from being a CPA, only to have to retake 2 exams now as a result. =/ At least all you have to do is review & not really learn from scratch, it will be okay, stay strong!

It just goes to show that 1-2 questions can really make a world of difference, and you simply cannot be over prepared for these exams.

REG 68,87
    BEC 85
    FAR 75
    AUD 64,64, 86!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Determined CPA u will pass in Q2!!!!!!!!!!!

Nute
    Participant

@Key

No problem, happy to help. Go ahead and retake BEC, also don't overstudy!! BEC recommended study time is right around 25 days. You need to keep the information as fresh as possible. The thing that really helped me to pass BEC were the NINJA flashcards. They were really helpful on that part of the exam and I think they are only 7 bucks right now.

Passed All Four Exams!

Best Exam Advice (came from a fortune cookie after I got a 74 on my first exam):
    "Study and prepare yourself and one day, your day will come"

That day came on June 9th, 2015

Licensed NJ CPA

lab2008

Hey, anyone have advice if I plan to take FAR May 31 and my credit for Audit runs out August 4th.

My idea is that I have the chance to take it twice if I need to.

do you think that will work? that it's not a closed month or taking two in the same quarter and that I will have enough time (if this happens) to wait for them to update the website so I can apply.

May is well ahead of August for that.. but just any comments on my assumptions are right that I could take FAR May 31 and a day between August 1 and 4 and credit runs out August 4.

Thanks…i'm sure it's my nervousness that something is going to go wrong 😀

3 out of 4 passed and sitting for FAR on May 31. Will lose credit for Audit if I don't pass FAR by Aug 4. I love leases and bonds.

NAT

Hi Guys,

CONGRATULATIONS to everybody who PASSED in Q-1-2015 !! I got a question. I am on the FAR-preparation-stage now… Does anybody knows how they score Simulations & Codification-research questions? I think that MCQ is a simple scoring process. But the question is about SIMs and Research questions.

To be more clear, since simulations have many calculations/ subquestions, let's say everything was answered correctly except one of those “independent insiders”, they qualify it as ZERO to the whole single Simulation ?

And almost same question – about the Codification, if any….research question. Let's say the code of a certain FASBA-topic was 820-10-50-1 but I answered 820-10-50-1A , they would score it as “zero”?

Thanks for sharing your experience / knowledge.

FAR - 07/2015
    AUD - TBD
    REG - TBD
    BEC -TBD

We suffer one of two things in our life. The pain of discipline or the pain of disappointments.
    When you are disciplined, there is no pain of disappointments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

3/18 release scores are up.

sam8839

@ agnesla: Are you a nasba or non-nasba state?

Anonymous
    Inactive

From 53 to 67 for BEC, still short to pass but I improved my score by 14 points. I was so intimidated of this section I thought I would probably score 40 something or less with only a week left to restudy.

Now I do not know what to take first in Q2, either REG or BEC so I would not lose my AUD credit.

sam8839

@ amor: Sorry to hear. You are so close. I still haven't received my REG score. Are you from a nasba or non-nasba state?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am from KY, which I believe is Non-NASBA.

sam8839

@ amor: Gotcha. What's your plan now?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really don't know. My husband said, pray and sleep on it tonight. Then make a decision tomorrow.

Honesty speaking, while I was preparing for REG, I was extremely worried for BEC that I would not probably be able to get all these four parts passed in one 18-month period together.

With this worry in mind, I probably need to take care of BEC once and for all to get rid of all these anxieties inside me.

Gabe
    Participant

So sorry Amor- I was really pulling for you!

CPA, CFE
    CISA- Experience will be completed by August 2016

Viewing 15 replies - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.