Score Release Q1 2013 – Wave 3 (Thread #2) - Page 140

Viewing 12 replies - 2,086 through 2,097 (of 2,097 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    PaulJamal

Yeah I'm still waiting on an extended window score. Hoping friday they come out…..

Nathan Sims

Thanks, @sfranklin14 for the congrats. It hasn't quite sunk in yet, but I am pretty happy. @mannonjay, thanks as well. I remember being at your stage in the game and felt the same way! You will achieve it.

Tough blow, @Readytobedonenow. Minor setback for the major comeback! You'll get it!

My short background…

Started studying on 1/2/12 to take FAR using Becker self study. Sat for the test early April and received a 74. Moved on to studying for AUD and sat for that test on 8/4/12 and got a 79. Retook FAR after AUD on 8/30/12 and got an 80. 11/27/12 was when i tested for REG and received a 75. I must point out that I took Thanksgiving week off from studying to spend it with family, so I was relieved to know I passed after blowing off a whole week of studying. Next was BEC on 2/28/13. Got a 75.

It wasn't pretty (lol), but I got it done. Worked full time at a small CPA firm in Houston as a sales/use tax examiner. Quite a journey, but very rewarding in the end and worth the struggle and pain. I virtually threw in the towel after I failed FAR. I put so much studying time in and strict hours. I felt defeated and didn't think I would be able to pass it again, nor the others. Luckily I tackled it and got it done. I also made time to go to the gym during the time and now look better than I've ever looked. Agility is through the roof and strength as well. I was a former athlete so I somewhat had a decent base to work with. This journey has taught me a lot about myself and what I can do when I truly want it. I'm sure so many others feel the same.

Good luck to everyone!

P.S. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, and/or grammar errors. Don't forget, I had a BEC bubble score

Futile

I'm waiting for March scores, too. (BEC)

I was impatiently waiting for everyone to get their wave 3 scores so that I could plunk myself down here. 😉

CPA exam: Done!

Thank You, Lord.

Taking a break from dancing in the streets for the past few days and high-fiving strangers ….. I'm done!

Hang in, y'all. Maybe your testing experience can affect or, like me, reinforce career decisions (guess what I won't be doing for a living). Woohoo!

FAR - 76 (1/12)
    AUD - 76 (5/12)
    BEC - 82 (11/12)
    REG - 59, 73, 73, 78! (4/12, 8/12, 10/12, 2/13)

Wiley test bank on everything, Roger USB+book on REG after first attempt.

Licensed CPA in Utah

Kesecker87

Failed with a 67- this is so Ridic. i thought I totally nailed it : (

FAR 61, 82! ( 11/9/12)
    AUD 67, (4/19/13) WAITING!!

Waiting no more! Managed to pry my score off the phone, I passed AUD=92!!

Well, waiting for the official letter to arrive, but now at least I know I've cleared this one, hene.

I was just venting last night about the wait being unbearable ;), guess i need to exercise my patience.

Becker Class of Jan - Aug 2013: FARB DONE!!!!
    CPA license pending 🙂

ORcpaHOPEFUL

Oregon scores are in!!!!!!!!!

Tip: E-mail David Hunter instead of calling or e-mailing Kim since she's always busy! David responded right away with my scores 🙂

FAR: PASSED!! 64, 68, 79 on 2/27/13!
    AUD: PASSED!! 73, 93 on 4/5/13!!!
    BEC: PASSED!! 75 (phew) on 5/24/13!
    REG: PASSED!!! 77 on 8/7/13 I AM DONE!!!!!

Experience: got it!
    Ethics Exam: PASSED on first try (what a waste of money)

Futile

Ahh! Extended window scores are out!

I just checked and my BEC score is up. Passed, but I actually felt good about that exam and scored lower than AUD. -_- I guess a mere 12 days of study will do that….

CPA exam: Done!

Thank You, Lord.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There you go Seattle! Crazy were half way there and its only been a couple of months. Lets buckle down and knock these last 2 out!!!!

@CPArunner, yeah, isn't nice?! Very happy for both of us. Let's tackle these two last ones remaining once and for all!

CPA license pending 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice work, Seattle!

Thank you Casey, wishing luck as well!

CPA license pending 🙂

Viewing 12 replies - 2,086 through 2,097 (of 2,097 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.