CPA Exam Score Release: April/May 2012 Thread #2 - Page 44

Viewing 14 replies - 646 through 659 (of 659 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Ilovenumbers

E-mail me @ agionni10@hotmail.com. I just paid the state board, but haven't received my coupon from NASBA. I normally test at the Harwin location also, I will when I schedule BEC.

I had a GREAT work out today, and I am going to make this a priority as I study. I get bad anxiety and I was skipping work outs in order to study, but I think that was counter productive.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You just have to SIT for the exam before the expiration date. You could actually take the exam on the 31st.

natereta

@Angie Thank you for your tip. I was gone take the exam earlier, so I can get the result before August 31. I don't have to worry about when I will get the score anymore as long as I sit for the exam before 31.

Whatdidyou

Took BEC on 5/31. Still awaiting my score…: (

REG - Passed!!
    BEC - Passed
    FAR - Passed
    AUD - Passed

Study Materials: Becker basic course

Anonymous
    Inactive

Passed AUD with a 92!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got my score yesterday. This is my first passing score ever and it feels so great. At this moment I feel more motivated than ever to knock out the remaining 3 sections.

Debating on which one to take next. Study for FAR and take it at the end of July followed by BEC at the end of August (6 weeks FAR, 4 weeks BEC)??? or take BED mid July and FAR end of August (4 weeks BEC, 6 weeks FAR)???

Not sure it matters much. I am thinking I will go right into FAR that way going into the blackout month of Sept I will know right away if a FAR retake is needed in Q4.

@Angie – I emailed you!

@3yearsandcounting – AWESOME!!

B - 71, 83
    A - 85
    R - 80
    F - 80

Whatdidyou

Finally called my state board…Got an 89 on BEC! Stoked! felt like it coulda gone either way.

1 down!!….3 to go.

REG - Passed!!
    BEC - Passed
    FAR - Passed
    AUD - Passed

msangh

I had failed BEC with 60 and planning to reappear in August. Do we have to pay the application fee and examination fee again? Somewhere around 191 application + 176 exam fees in case of reapplying for the same section?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Whatdidyou- Congrats! Gees, I thought mine could have gone either way, but my score reflected it.

Whatdidyou

You're so close! Will pass next time for sure.

If everything I got everything wrong that I guessed on & there were no pre-test questions, I probably woulda failed. One thing that I think helped for when I had to guess on the conceptual questions – is if I couldnt narrow it down, I'd pick the answer that was most different from the one's listed, even if I didn't understand the reasoning behind it. I think that helped (but maybe not).

REG - Passed!!
    BEC - Passed
    FAR - Passed
    AUD - Passed

Joel

Took my AUD exam 5/30/12 and still waiting for my score

FAR-65,69,80 EXP,73, 80
    AUD-61,65,84 EXP, 73,78 DONE......
    REG-73 So close, 64, 81
    BEC-69, 70, 69, 77

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, AFTER 3.5 YEARS OF STUDYING
    I'M FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Joel

I finally got my PASSING SCORE 84 for AUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAR-65,69,80 EXP,73, 80
    AUD-61,65,84 EXP, 73,78 DONE......
    REG-73 So close, 64, 81
    BEC-69, 70, 69, 77

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, AFTER 3.5 YEARS OF STUDYING
    I'M FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joel

Congratulations. I am happy for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally done with these exams on my first pass through them all–i took a week let it soak in and then submitted all the appropriate paperwork to get the license number issued. All I have left to do is wait for the wall certificate which is on its way in the mail. Thanks to another 71 and this community for being the best exam stress outlet–checking these threads religiously helped ease some stress and share in the misery of the CPA Exam

Viewing 14 replies - 646 through 659 (of 659 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.