CPA Exam Score Release: April/May 2012 Thread #2 - Page 42

Viewing 15 replies - 616 through 630 (of 659 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

TX- 484 BEC = 74

UGH!

Ihate74

Thank you all for your inputs. I will definitely apply these hot tips , back to study starting today… Hopefully the baby arrive after not during the test.. :)-

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Angie – So sorry to hear of the BEC sore. You're so close. You'll get it next time for sure! Keep the faith & you're in my prayers. I'm back to studying to re-take FAR – exam scheduled for July 21st.

Sorry Angie!! UGH! So now you have to take BEC and FAR again?

B - 71, 83
    A - 85
    R - 80
    F - 80

Anonymous
    Inactive

YEP, I lost FAR. I'm going to take BEC first and then I can't believe I have to re-take FAR. I feel SO discouraged right now, and what the heck is up with so many 74s. What are they trying to do to us???

I know it is very discouraging 🙁 This is my second real attemtp at the exam since graduating college in 2007. I tried around 2009…passed two parts, and then lost the credits because I didnt pass the other two…and took a break, and now I am back at it. I have only passed one (AUD) though…and just failed BEC. It really does suck…but just keep truckin'.

B - 71, 83
    A - 85
    R - 80
    F - 80

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks to all of you, I honestly appreciate it and glad I can vent with you guys. I'm going to try and relax tonight since I didn't sleep waiting on my stupid score. Then I guess it's back to studying. There goes my summer!

StudyHard
    Participant

Hi Angie, I am so sorry about your 74, that is really brutal…… keep going, you will make it!!

FAR 87 (8/19/11)
    AUD 83 (11/19/11)
    Reg 82 (2/25/12)
    BEC 78 (5/30/12)
    I'm done with studying!!!!!!

Ihate74

Angie, we are in the same boat… I know it sucks but we got to keep trying..I think our state board (tx) is really tried to test our patience ..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know, as angry as I am right now I know quitting would make all the time, money, and energy I've spent on this exam mean nothing. I'm taken this evening to grieve and drink! I've cried so much my eyes can hardly stay open. But watch out you little bloodsucker of an exam called BEC, I am coming for you. And I'm not shooting for a 75, I'm shooting for an 85.

I'm not sure how many of you know my story, but I've been at this for awhile; FAR is the third credit that has expired. I'll be on the forum more often now. Need the support. Anybody from Houston, Texas on here? Maybe we can have a study group

stl

is anyone else still waiting for their REG score 478 new york? i still havent received mine

jomarie
    Participant

Oh Angie – I'm so sorry. Just keep at it. We'll all get it together!!

Started sitting in May 2002, on and off. But since 2008 I've been nonstop and my scores are....
    AUD - 39, 48, 56, 65, 68, 73, 76!!! (Finally passed in Oct 2011!!!) Becker, NINJA, & Wiley
    REG - 75 (Lost Credit) 72, 68, 73, 75 (Passed again in Aug 2011) Becker, NINJA, & Wiley
    FAR - 65, 68, 75 (Lost Credit) 68, 73, 73, 80 (Passed again in May 2012) Roger, NINJA, & Wiley
    BEC - 65, 68, 71, 72, 72, 71, 76 (Lost Credit)- 70, 76!!!! I AM DONE!!! - Roger, NINJA, & Wiley
    After 10 long years of studying, I AM DONE!!!! Finally a Licensed CPA in the State of New York!!

Aishan
    Participant

Thank you guys for very useful information and support. You guys really made me think that I should buckle up and move on to BEC retake. I will follow your suggestions and try to work on written communication.

@ Angie, we can understand your feeling right now. You are not alone in this journey, we are all together and will nail BEC next testing window.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Angie…I am so sorry on your score. that really sucks. 74 is so close! If you have questions on any BEC concepts, please feel free to email me to post here. I am from Houston as well. Just FYI…I usually go to UH library to study…it's the best place in the world to study if you are looking for a quiet place to study…I have seen some CPA candicates there too 'cause I recognized their Becker passmaster screen. Go ahead and take it easy for few days and come back with a revenge!

@Angie: I am in Houston….I have to take FAR, BEC, and Reg….If you think a study group would help, I am down.

B - 71, 83
    A - 85
    R - 80
    F - 80

Viewing 15 replies - 616 through 630 (of 659 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.