12/19 Score Release - Page 5

• Creator
    Topic
    vkarthi5
    Participant

Hope all is well

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 295 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Journeyman
    Participant

Anybody else having crazy cpa dreams every night / not sleeping?

AUD - 87
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 78
    REG - 87

vkarthi5
    Participant

Me too more over because of time zone going to be two sleep less night

I can and I will
    Participant

Keep getting nightmares that I get 70, 60… fully accepted I may have failed because of this. I’ve just failed a few times before so it’s too familiar a feeling :/ feels like it would be too good to be true to be done. 🙁 dreading work these next couple days

I can and I will- Don't give up!

AUD- 64,72,82

BEC-79

FAR-67,65,74,78

REG-66, 77 - I AM DONE!

Rob
    Participant

Eyeball trick better work tomorrow. I can't take much more of the not knowing.

AUD - 80
    BEC - 98
    FAR - 96
    REG - 94
    I believe luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures.
    Journeyman
    Participant

I feel you! That’s how I feel – to good to be true, a passing grade and being done. I felt really prepared going in and even knew so much of the content… then the sims happened.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 78
    REG - 87

Mark
    Participant

Good luck to everyone! I have been checking NASBA twitter all day, waiting is the hardest part. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let be pass BEC 🙂

jacksquat93
    Participant

Going CRAZYYYYYYY
    Took REG on 12/7 having only studied since 11/5 while working full time. Hoping for the best, but my MCQ felt very hard, like I had to make soooo many educated guesses (around 15-20 at least). It's hard coming from FAR where I knew whether or not I got a question wrong so easily. Surprisingly my TBS didn't feel too bad, I was strong in tax and basis which really helped me there, I just don't know if it was enough to put me at a 75. I was trending around a 83-86 on ninja, but the MCQ still sucked. Guess I'll find out soon

FAR - 81

REG - 86

AUD - Still need to take

BEC - Still need to take

Main: Wiley, supplement with ninja the last 2.5 weeks.

mitchellstaples
    Participant

Any idea when the eyeball trick usually starts working? Does it switch to “Credit” or “No credit” from “attended” at that point?

Thanks,

Reg- 78
    BEC- 86
    Aud- 74,76
    Far- ???

Chloe
    Participant

I can't do anything .. I am super nervous and keep biting my nails at work. I do not know if I should start to study my next course or not.
    Early score release please!!!!!!!!!

AUD - 81

BEC - 76

FAR - 75 (expired), 76

REG - 77

SerenityNow
    Participant

Do the scores still release at midnight? I normally wait till the morning to check, but I am antsy for my FAR score and might stay up for it if they still do that.

mitchellstaples
    Participant

The scores usually are released early evening the day before. So i would not stay up tonight to see your score because most likely wont be available until tomorrow.

SerenityNow
    Participant

Thanks – I should have clarified I meant tomorrow at midnight but you answered my question. Thanks again!

starsberry
    Participant

Does anyone not have an eyeball at all in their score release section of the SSO site? Idk if I'm losing it! I took REG and BEC in Q4 and was hoping to use the eyeball trick to see my BEC score, but there's literally just no eyeball under “view score form”.

AUD - 89
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 92
    REG - 89
    Using Becker + Becker's Final Review 2 weeks before the exam.
    SerenityNow
    Participant

I’m not familiar with the eyeball thing that some folks have mentioned here.

VexS
    Participant

@Starsberry I think the eyeball trick is only available in certain states.

Man, I am beyond nervous. This is my first time sitting for the exam and I do not know how yall have the patience to wait for the scores. Keep randomly thinking I made a 70. GOODLUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 295 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.