12/19 Score Release - Page 20

• Creator
    Topic
    vkarthi5
    Participant

Hope all is well

Viewing 10 replies - 286 through 295 (of 295 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    I can and I will
    Participant

I PASSED REG
    JUST BARELY BUT STILL PASSED AND I AM DONE

I can and I will- Don't give up!

AUD- 64,72,82

BEC-79

FAR-67,65,74,78

REG-66, 77 - I AM DONE!

I can and I will
    Participant

side note- how do I unsubscribe from all these another71 emails I am getting? I went to click subscribe and it won't do anything. also can't doing anything in my subscriptions.

I'm getting like 20 emails a day and I love this forum but I don't want to have to send these to spam because I cant find out why I'm subscribed to other random discussions

I can and I will- Don't give up!

AUD- 64,72,82

BEC-79

FAR-67,65,74,78

REG-66, 77 - I AM DONE!

Rust78
    Participant

Orpheus,
    I completely understand your frustration. I have passed the other three parts and I cannot pass BEC. My previous scores for BEC were 70, 70 and now I have just got a 66. I am in total shock because I have been studying full time for the last two months, my trending scores were 90 in Ninja and 84 in Gleim. I have gone through thousands of questions…and simulations, watched YouTube videos, took over 100 pages of notes. I really don’t` know what else I can do to pass this exam. Audit will expire in February if I do not to pass BEC. I feel discouraged and broken right now.

Journeyman
    Participant

Rust78,

I am really sorry to hear your situation, it sounds like you have earnestly put forth the effort. You’ve probably received advice previously and anything I say will just be echoing what you’ve been told already. I get that you feel broken… completely understandable. I want you to do me and yourself a favor though, keep pushing and once you achieve this, and you will, it is going to be that much sweeter. Give this everything you’ve got until You take this again, put aside any distractions, make sure you have a great support circle, and let’s get this done. I know you’re going to make it, keep your head up.

Edit: it sounds like you should already have this in the bag, and would pass 7/10 times at least if you were to take it over and over; the mission now to ensure the next one is a pass is to study deeper and try to learn what you don’t know, spend the most time and get cozy in the areas you’re most uncomfortable with. Aim for a 99 on your next go.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 78
    REG - 87

DocJ
    Participant

Score report – You failed. In the following areas, you are weaker, weaker, weaker, weaker, weaker, and weaker.”

Thanks AICPA. VERY freaking helpful -_-

If I ever become an accountant (like hell that'll happen), I refuse to pay an AICPA membership until they fix this BS exam.

Naima
    Participant

Passed AUD with a 93. IM DONEEEEEEE

Matt
    Participant

Got an 84 on FAR!!! I had some computer issues (it crashed twice) and I ended up not even answering the last SIM…

Rust78
    Participant

Journeyman,

Thank you for your advice and encouragement. I am determined to give everything I have got in my next try for BEC. I have cancelled all my plans for the holidays and I will study as much as I can. I have been in this journey for almost two years and I cannot wait to be over. It`s incredible that I was able to pass FAR in 6 weeks and I have been trying for more than 6 months to pass BEC. Hopefully from today in 6 weeks my BEC nightmare will be over.

Journeyman
    Participant

Rust78,

I’ll check back in for score release dates and be your cheerleader haha! I’m rooting for you, can’t wait for you to make this happen!

AUD - 87
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 78
    REG - 87

DocJ
    Participant

4 goddamn months down the fucking drain. #uck this $hit.

Viewing 10 replies - 286 through 295 (of 295 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.