11/22 Score Release - Page 15

• Creator
    Topic
    CAcpa91
    Participant

The suspense is killing me!

Viewing 15 replies - 211 through 225 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    xirexs12
    Participant

PASSED REG with an 85. Thank God now i dont have to deal with REG Anymore. Good luck to ALL!!

AUD - 77
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 82
    REG - 85
    LETS DO THIS!
    jbsmooth
    Participant

Thank you so much!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 77
    REG - NINJA in Training
    "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistance."
    Electric Chicken
    Participant

Got my score for Audit. I failed with a 63.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 77
    REG - 78
    I can do all things through him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13
    bigstakk
    Participant

Hell yeah! Got an 87 on BEC. All done! Congrats to all those that passed and keep fighting for all those who didn't. Your day will come!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 80
    REG - 82

Ethics Exam - 90%
    Licensed CPA in CA

Annstudy
    Participant

Finally! By the grace of god I passed AUD & REG with 82 and 79. Now I will be taking BEC in 4 days. Hopefully the next score release doesn't have any hiccups. This whole thing was pretty brutal.

f
    Participant

Passed BEC! Congratulations to all who passed and for those who did not pass, do not give up! Remember why you started and keep at it.

A-

B- 82

F-

R-

Steph
    Participant

Passed REG!! Almost shed a tear after all this suspense the last few days 🙂

Kristi
    Participant

Steph, Congrats! – I actually did shed a tear when I saw I got an 84 on REG! The suspense was really tough the past few days!

Yo831CA
    Participant

Failed Audit again for the fourth time 🙁 Not sure if I am doing something wrong or this thing is not really my thing.

I work full time with 3 kids and have house duties where I can't have a day with 3-4 hours free to study.

I watched becker's lectures and used Ninja MCQ's for study. Please let me know if you have any recommendation for a GOOD study plan that fit this craziness that I'm in, as am sooooo close to quit the whole thing 🙁

AUD 60,65,74,67

FAR 70,63,55

Joshua 9:1

Taylor
    Participant

PASSED FAR!
    OFFICIALLY DONE.
    Best of luck to all of you still working through this exam. Don't quit.

ezakipocky
    Participant

Damn thought I gonna wait until next Monday.

Even the alert was still there when I tried to login CBA website.

Just found I passed AUD. Well, happy holiday to the IT guys.

FAR 85
    REG 87
    AUD 89
    BEC 89

AUD 7/3
    BCE 81
    REG 7/15
    FAR 8/18

Z
    Participant

I finally got my score for FAR. This is the 2nd time I took FAR. The 1st time was more of a feeling out process and I wasn't as prepared for the test especially since I didn't study any NFP/Governmental topics and still ended up with a 62.

This time, I came in super prepared and I've never studied harder in my life. I felt that I did really well in the MC questions but I feel like I got the hardest SIM questions ever. They had a hard question on consolidation, a question on 2 different leases, even the research question about whether certain contributions were donor restricted for NFP was pretty difficult. After taking the test, I felt as if everything I studied hard for was just overshadowed by the difficulty of the SIM questions. I took the test on the first day of the Q4 testing window so I had to wait an entire month to get my results. I am very relieved to know that I passed even if I wasn't sure how well I did with the SIMs. I think as long as you understand concepts, do well in the MC's, and answer to the best of your abilities, you should be able to do well enough to pass. Thank you LORD! Goodluck to everyone else. On to the next one.

AUD – n/a
    BEC – n/a
    FAR – 77
    REG – n/a

nanacpa
    Participant

Score is finally up! Passed BEC. Thanks to all of you for all the status updates since Friday. Good luck everyone!

animalwithin
    Participant

71 on FAR, sooooo close!!!! A message to everyone: DON'T GO BACK AND CHANGE ANSWERS!! I went back and changed a few to which I'm certain were the wrong choices and potentially cost myself a pass 🙁

Kristi
    Participant

@yo831ca I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time. I work full time with one child. It sounds like you really have your hands full! I am not sure if you are able to, but my best times to get things done was after my baby went to bed around 8. I would study as long as I was retaining information until 11 or 12 for the most part. Then I would catch up over the weekend whenever I was able to. I'm not sure if that is an option for you or not time wise as you sound busier than I am since you have more kids. Another general recommendation that I used that really helped me finally crack down on studying is timing myself with a stopwatch and logging my minutes into a spreadsheet with a goal. This would help me sit down and say, ok, I'm so tired tonight but let me just do 30 mins or so…and then I would try to keep going farther if I could.

I hope some of this is helpful! Hang in there, you can do it!

Viewing 15 replies - 211 through 225 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.