11/22 Score Release - Page 14

• Creator
    Topic
    CAcpa91
    Participant

The suspense is killing me!

Viewing 15 replies - 196 through 210 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    snorlax
    Participant

Unbelievable. Convinced this isn't just a server/outage problem. They should be posting these updates on their website and social media accounts. Thanks for the info @Finn

Kristi
    Participant

They keep telling people different things. I was just told there is still a possibility scores will be out this week but maybe not until next week. I agree, the problem seems to be more than a server/outage problem. Even though they told me that the scores might be out this week, I highly doubt that will happen.

Nena
    Participant

Maybe the CBA was victim of a ransomware attack. It would make more sense than saying they're having server issues that won't be solved for another week.

finn
    Participant

CBA Twitter Post a few moments ago:

“We continue to work with @NASBA to get the scores posted. We do not have an ETA at this time. #NASBA will also be posting information on their social media account addressing the issue. As the scores become available, they will automatically update on the client accounts.”

Vikin777
    Participant

CBA posted on FB now the following status
    ‘’ We continue to work with NASBA to get the scores posted. We do not have an ETA at this time. #NASBA will also be posting information on their social media account addressing the issue. As the scores become available, they will automatically update on the client accounts’’

We are like a ball between NASBA & CBA now

andrew
    Participant

With how long this is taking im hoping they just totally lost our scores and have to give us passing grades lol. If that was the case I should have taken FAR in this testing period as well.

REG - 79 (2/23/2019)

AUD - 72 (6/9/2019), 77 (8/16/2019)

BEC - 80 (11/14/2019)

FAR - Grand Finale - Test taken 6/14. Scores out 7/9.

Kristi
    Participant

I'm sure other people have see this too, but on NASBA's FB page it mentions people not being able to print their NTS and some people apparently had to reschedule their exams scheduled this week because of it. I guess the issue might be NASBA then…or there are just multiple issues and no one knows what's going on.

finn
    Participant

SCORES POSTED.

snorlax
    Participant

They're finally up! Passed FAR 😀 Good luck to everyone else and happy thanksgiving.

Kristi
    Participant

I just got my score as well! Good luck everyone who has been waiting

rememberm
    Participant

Passed BEC!

Bee
    Participant

Passed REG! Got stronger on MC and weaker on Sim, so it’s definitely possible at least for this section, to pass without being average on sim.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 85
    REG - 78
    I can’t
    jbsmooth
    Participant

FINALLY the scores are up. Got a 72 (brutal), but, I feel highly encouraged by that. FAR has been by far (no pun intended) one of the most challenging topics for me out of the others. This strangely gives me hope again. For all of you out there reading this who did not pass, just know, if you keep putting in an honest effort, you will crack it. I tell myself that each day, especially when things are tough. Good luck to everyone reading this throughout this journey!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 77
    REG - NINJA in Training
    "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistance."
    Kristi
    Participant

Good luck on the retake, Joebell! I am sure you will pass with such a great attitude, that's such an important part!

andrew
    Participant

Passed BEC. What a blessing going into Thanksgiving. Everyone enjoy the holidays and keep pushing.

REG - 79 (2/23/2019)

AUD - 72 (6/9/2019), 77 (8/16/2019)

BEC - 80 (11/14/2019)

FAR - Grand Finale - Test taken 6/14. Scores out 7/9.

Viewing 15 replies - 196 through 210 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.