[Q2] BEC Study Group 2014 - Page 3

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

I’ve had a few requests for April/May Study Groups…March will be here before you know it.

In order to take an early April exam, you should begin studying…now. šŸ™‚

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 625 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Will definitely be taking BEC this qtr but haven't set a date yet. It all depends on REG results Friday. Going to go ahead and start my lectures though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will definitely be taking BEC this qtr but haven't set a date yet. It all depends on REG results Friday. Going to go ahead and start my lectures though.

So I have a 2013 BEC book and I opted to view the newest lectures online from becker. Practically all of B1 is different from my book, are the rest of the lectures going to be like this? Anyone know?

So I have a 2013 BEC book and I opted to view the newest lectures online from becker. Practically all of B1 is different from my book, are the rest of the lectures going to be like this? Anyone know?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Man…up at 3 AM and can't sleep…guess I'll get some studying in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Man…up at 3 AM and can't sleep…guess I'll get some studying in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We seriously need to get this thread rolling…

Anonymous
    Inactive

We seriously need to get this thread rolling…

NYCaccountant
    Participant

I am not comfortable with the material so far, feel like i'm guessing, but somehow upper 80 average. I just did the risk management and capital budget chapter, first time through 85% and I have not finished reading the chapter, I don't understand beta completely, and some other things. I did all the questions in the test bank for this chapter, although I've neglected to finish reading the chapter. Hopefully I can get to it tonight.

AUD - 99
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    NYC born and raised.

FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    BEC - 84!!!!
    AUD - 99!!!!!! CPA exam complete.

NYCaccountant
    Participant

I am not comfortable with the material so far, feel like i'm guessing, but somehow upper 80 average. I just did the risk management and capital budget chapter, first time through 85% and I have not finished reading the chapter, I don't understand beta completely, and some other things. I did all the questions in the test bank for this chapter, although I've neglected to finish reading the chapter. Hopefully I can get to it tonight.

AUD - 99
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    NYC born and raised.

FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    BEC - 84!!!!

ndpendentbw

Hi Everyone,

I am on the hunt for a good review course, Becker is way to expense for me to continue. I used it for FAR and AUDIT, along with Ninja notes and audio. I definitely need lectures to be included (not sure if that's a given). I was thinking about Rogercpa because he seems very animated or Yaegar but the lectures seem dry…any thoughts?

ndpendentbw

Hi Everyone,

I am on the hunt for a good review course, Becker is way to expense for me to continue. I used it for FAR and AUDIT, along with Ninja notes and audio. I definitely need lectures to be included (not sure if that's a given). I was thinking about Rogercpa because he seems very animated or Yaegar but the lectures seem dry…any thoughts?

riceperson
    Participant

@nyc did you take cost accounting on college? I have done econ and start and feel ok on it… It wasn't a strong suit in college for me. Roger breaks up beginning cost accounting as ‘decision making' and so far its been mostly review…even though I took cost accounting in 2007… Today I'll start corporate governance and internal and enterprise risk. So far smooth but I know it'll pick up soon

FAR 69, 83
    AUD 85
    BEC 80
    REG 82
    FINISHED

riceperson
    Participant

@nyc did you take cost accounting on college? I have done econ and start and feel ok on it… It wasn't a strong suit in college for me. Roger breaks up beginning cost accounting as ‘decision making' and so far its been mostly review…even though I took cost accounting in 2007… Today I'll start corporate governance and internal and enterprise risk. So far smooth but I know it'll pick up soon

FAR 69, 83
    AUD 85
    BEC 80
    REG 82
    FINISHED

NYCaccountant
    Participant

I took cost accounting in College. I have not touched that yet because i'm using Wiley. So far, I have gone through Corporate Governance, IT, Economics and hope to finish Risk managment and capital budgeting tonight. I have not really studied these chapters in detail, I'm just trying to learn and then going back for stuff i'm having a hard time with. I may need the risk management lecture and Jeff's Ninja notes for a better understanding of Beta, coefficient variations. Somehow I'm having a hard time with that, but the Wiley test bank only asks maybe a couple of questions on the difficult stuff somehow, so thats how my score is higher than what it should be. I feel lost at times, don't remember formulas, but I figure out the solution somehow. It's weird. I'm going to just keep pressing on though.

AUD - 99
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    NYC born and raised.

FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    BEC - 84!!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 625 total)
  • The topic ‘[Q2] BEC Study Group 2014 - Page 3’ is closed to new replies.