[Q2] BEC Study Group 2014 - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

I’ve had a few requests for April/May Study Groups…March will be here before you know it.

In order to take an early April exam, you should begin studying…now. šŸ™‚

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 625 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    riceperson
    Participant

@redsox- I'm using Wiley 2013 and rogercpa. I think you're set with the wtb and book alone.

FAR 69, 83
    AUD 85
    BEC 80
    REG 82
    FINISHED

NYCaccountant
    Participant

I'm using Wiley BEC 2014, the test bank and I'm buying Ninja Notes. That's what I used for FAR and REG, so I don't plan on changing.

AUD - 99
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    NYC born and raised.

FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    BEC - 84!!!!
    AUD - 99!!!!!! CPA exam complete.

NYCaccountant
    Participant

I'm using Wiley BEC 2014, the test bank and I'm buying Ninja Notes. That's what I used for FAR and REG, so I don't plan on changing.

AUD - 99
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    NYC born and raised.

FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    BEC - 84!!!!

Sup y'all, planning to take BEC right around April 10 so that I have ample time to take REG before the end of the window. Just took AUD yesterday and felt pretty good about it. I have becker self-study. The material seemed insurmountable at first, but once I finished the lectures and everything came full circle, it all clicked and I'm hoping for the same with BEC. I've got a pretty strong econ background so hopefully this is easy.

Sup y'all, planning to take BEC right around April 10 so that I have ample time to take REG before the end of the window. Just took AUD yesterday and felt pretty good about it. I have becker self-study. The material seemed insurmountable at first, but once I finished the lectures and everything came full circle, it all clicked and I'm hoping for the same with BEC. I've got a pretty strong econ background so hopefully this is easy.

MratnerNJ

Hello all. First CPA test and starting with BEC. Using becker live, taking the test April 7. Does anyone suggest getting Ninja audio or notes? All the materials seems insurmountable but just started this week so not sure if it's because I'm just starting. Taking reg directly after to squeeze in for end of may.

MratnerNJ

Hello all. First CPA test and starting with BEC. Using becker live, taking the test April 7. Does anyone suggest getting Ninja audio or notes? All the materials seems insurmountable but just started this week so not sure if it's because I'm just starting. Taking reg directly after to squeeze in for end of may.

zxiao

I'm not sure if my post would help.

When I prepared for BEC, I used Becker Self Study, I did everything plus did all the questions from Wiley review book. However, on my exam day, few things I saw were really mentioned in either one of materials. I guess what I want to say is, for BEC, try to do as many MCQs as possible, because this exam is so random. and you have no idea what kind of question they would throw at you. If you are luck, you would get questions that your materials covered. If you are not, you will have to guess.

By the way, I got 100, 100, and 98 for my Final test one on Becker. So it actually didn't mean you would score that high on real exam.

I Can Do This!!!!!

BEC: 89
    AUD: 99
    REG: 93
    FAR: 8/2/2014

zxiao

I'm not sure if my post would help.

When I prepared for BEC, I used Becker Self Study, I did everything plus did all the questions from Wiley review book. However, on my exam day, few things I saw were really mentioned in either one of materials. I guess what I want to say is, for BEC, try to do as many MCQs as possible, because this exam is so random. and you have no idea what kind of question they would throw at you. If you are luck, you would get questions that your materials covered. If you are not, you will have to guess.

By the way, I got 100, 100, and 98 for my Final test one on Becker. So it actually didn't mean you would score that high on real exam.

I Can Do This!!!!!

BEC: 89
    AUD: 99
    REG: 93
    FAR: 8/2/2014

Zackrampage

Is bec harder than becker becauae far wasnt as hard as far becker (although I prob failed far. Will know in a week )

FAR - 62 , End of aug 2015
    BEC - 67, 67
    AUD - TBD
    REG - TBD

Zackrampage

Is bec harder than becker becauae far wasnt as hard as far becker (although I prob failed far. Will know in a week )

FAR - 62 , End of aug 2015
    BEC - 67, 67
    AUD - TBD
    REG - TBD

NYCaccountant
    Participant

I honestly don't think any of the exams are harder than the review materials. I've only taken two, but to me they were easier than my review course.

AUD - 99
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    NYC born and raised.

FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    BEC - 84!!!!

NYCaccountant
    Participant

I honestly don't think any of the exams are harder than the review materials. I've only taken two, but to me they were easier than my review course.

AUD - 99
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    NYC born and raised.

FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    BEC - 84!!!!

MrsBklovn

I'm planning on sitting for BEC mid April dependent on how studying goes during busy season. Using WTB, Wiley Book, Wiley FocusNotes, Ninja Notes and Audio. I used the same materials for REG so I'm hoping I can keep the momentum going!!!

Hoping 2015 is better...- Wiley MCQs; Ninja Notes; Flashcards; Audio; Becker Live Review
    REG- 2/2014 82
    AUD- 10/2014 72, 1/2015 73, 4/2015 84!
    BEC- 7/2014 70, 11/2014 70 (this must be a joke) 8/2015 77!
    FAR- 7/2015 76!

It's only impossible until it's done.~ Nelson Mandela

The journey was long and hard but in the end it ALL paid off.!

MrsBklovn

I'm planning on sitting for BEC mid April dependent on how studying goes during busy season. Using WTB, Wiley Book, Wiley FocusNotes, Ninja Notes and Audio. I used the same materials for REG so I'm hoping I can keep the momentum going!!!

Hoping 2015 is better...- Wiley MCQs; Ninja Notes; Flashcards; Audio; Becker Live Review
    REG- 2/2014 82
    AUD- 10/2014 72, 1/2015 73, 4/2015 84!
    BEC- 7/2014 70, 11/2014 70 (this must be a joke) 8/2015 77!
    FAR- 7/2015 76!

It's only impossible until it's done.~ Nelson Mandela

The journey was long and hard but in the end it ALL paid off.!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 625 total)
  • The topic ‘[Q2] BEC Study Group 2014 - Page 2’ is closed to new replies.