AUD Study Group Q1 2015 - Page 76

Viewing 15 replies - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,162 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Martin
    Participant

ARCPA2B,like i said before, the passing rate for people who scored 68 or above on becker's final is huge.The second exam was a lot harder than the first and you killed it too. I think you will get at least a 90.

Through God all things can happen!

“You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people;as I grow older, I admire kind people.
    “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.”

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

Martin
    Participant

CTM, ARCPA2B,willpassby2014 do you guys know any tricks to be able to answer the research question fast?

willpassby2014, I have not,but I will work on one today.

― Albert Einstein
    When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people;as I grow older, I admire kind people.

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

hudnetj

go to advanced search and use the “containing this exact phrase” box

BEC - 76
    REG - 76
    FAR - 77
    AUD - 63, 89

DONE!!

CPA 3/15

Anonymous
    Inactive

^^^That's exactly what I do for research and you can normally get it narrowed down to at least 3 sections. Then it's usually the one that has the exact same wording. It's all about key terms in the question.

JerseyJay14

Hey guys, where do you go to take these Becker Final Exams? I'd like to try them out. I'm taking Auditing Saturday, so I'm thinking I may be a little late to the game with these Becker exams. With Ninja, my trending score on the MCQ's makes it a virtual toss up on how I'm going to do Saturday. I feel good about things though and I've still got about 48 hours to study! lol

hudnetj

just click “review before exam” under where it lists all the sections (A1 – A6)

BEC - 76
    REG - 76
    FAR - 77
    AUD - 63, 89

DONE!!

CPA 3/15

Martin
    Participant

JerseyJay14, what is your average score on ninja? For Becker's finals, I heard that the simulations are a lot easier than the real exam, so i just work the MC part of the exam only since they are supposed to be harder than the real deal.

Thank you guys for the tips on research, I never get tit right when it comes to research. I heard a lot of people got a simulation where they were able to find word for word on the research tab. This word for word simulation should be on the bottom of the search results right?

― Albert Einstein

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

Martin
    Participant

Which are the audit committees responsibilities? I know management and Auditors responsibilities,but not Audit Committee.

― Albert Einstein

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. Title III – Corporate Responsibility

Focuses on:

– Audit Committee [AC]

– CEO/CFO Representations

1.1. Public Company Audit Committees

• Directly responsible for the [COA]: Compensation, Oversight, and Appointment of the work of the public accounting firm.

• Responsible for resolving disputes between the auditor and management.

• Auditors directly report to the AC.

• Members of the BODs of the issuer but are to be otherwise independent.

Independence criteria are as follows:

1.1.1. AC members may not accept compensation from the issuer for consulting or advisory services.

1.1.2. AC members may not be an affiliated person of the issuer; Affiliation = Ability to influence financial decisions.

 The separation of audit supervision from the Board of Directors addresses the problem of inadequate board oversight.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think a key point to note is that the audit committee can receive compensation as a member of the board of directors. So they can receive compensation commensurate with the other members of the board. I believe this is true. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Martin
    Participant

Thanks amor and CTM.

I hope the exam tomorrow is as easy as the 2014 aicpa released questions.

― Albert Einstein

FAR= 72-84
    Audit= 73-82
    BEC= 74-75
    Reg=77

swilk

I got back from the exam about an hour ago. I had very mixed feelings about it leaving the test center. I thought I did solid on some areas, and just was so unsure of myself on others. I finished up the final sim right as the clock hit 0.

Of the questions I was unsure on, that I actually remembered (maybe 7-10), I looked them up and realize I got most of them wrong! Soooo pissed! I felt the MCQ were unusually tough, I was marking nearly every other one and it was killing my time. I can't get the fact that after looking up some of the questions, I know I got them wrong. I know I did well on 3 sims, not sure about the others.

All in all – who the hell knows. You really need to know your stuff, and luck certainly plays a factor, but not a huge one. Based on the results of MCQs and practice exams that most of you are posting in here, I'm sure you will all be fine. Most of you seem to really know your stuff and I wish you all the best! Only time will tell if I need to get back to the audit books or I can move on….

AUD - 90 (2.26.2015)
    BEC - 76 (5.4.2015)
    REG - 79 (8.31.2015)
    FAR - 76 (2.22.2016)

Roger and Ninja MCQ FTW.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Like you said…who the hell knows. These exams are insanely frustrating. You can feel like crap afterwards and end up with a 90. I wish everyone the best of luck! Nobody should have to take this section over. Material is way too dry.

trish_1234

Anyone advise on sims for auditing exam? I failed the auditing exam with a 69 last window for MA.

my candidate performance report states that compared to candidates who passed I was stronger on 4 topics and comparable on 2 topics (how do I study with this feed back). stronger on multiple choice and weaker on sims.

I am using gleim review online/ book only.

AUD 69, 92 7/15 Gleim and Ninja test bank
    FAR sometime in 10/15 Gleim
    BEC not taken
    REG not taken

trish_1234

@swilk its impossible to know! just keep studying….

AUD 69, 92 7/15 Gleim and Ninja test bank
    FAR sometime in 10/15 Gleim
    BEC not taken
    REG not taken

Viewing 15 replies - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.