AUD Study Group January/February 2013 - Page 33

• Creator
    Topic
    MCLKT
    Participant

Hi all of my Auditing class of 2013 Ninjas!

Is there a study group topic for Jan/Feb 2013 yet?

If not, can we start one?

I have scheduled my exam for 1/11. This is my second try (73 in Aug. 2012). Tonight I am going to take a mini practice exam to see what I remember and get and idea of my weak spots. And tomorrow I begin re-watching Yaeger vidoes. The entire timeline is to work book questions as I go through each module. Wrapping up the last video by Dec 14. And will do nothing but review, review, review until 1/10. Oh, and take my holiday vacation at the end of December, yikes!

What review material are you using? When is your exam? What topics have you covered? Any tips yet?

A:[73]97 F:[74]85 R:86 B:[74]82
    *NINJA 10 Pt. COMBO & Yaeger*

Viewing 2 replies - 481 through 482 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MinSeokYi
    Participant

I Just finished in NY…. First exam I was able to finish all the sims without guessing.. I actually felt good for once after an exam (Audit by far my worse subject)..hopefully we all passed.

Best of luck everyone..

BEC: Passed
    REG: Passed
    FAR: Almost Past (lol)
    AUD: I thought I passed with flying colors, but I wasn't close!

Journey to Fate
    Participant

Hi maaroufrn!

Sounds like you are doing a good job so far! I am taking notes on all the chapters in Becker and doing the MC afterwards. I'm hoping by the weekend ill be doing nonstop MC. I have also made some notecards for some of the formulas to make sure I keep them all straight. Audit is more enjoyable to study because is mostly all theory.

Is this your first exam? This is my first try t Audit using Becker and am looking forward to passing it!

BEC- 67, 69

Viewing 2 replies - 481 through 482 (of 482 total)
  • The topic ‘AUD Study Group January/February 2013 - Page 33’ is closed to new replies.