[AUD] Exam Prep and Score Releases: January-February 2010 - Page 217

Viewing 15 replies - 3,241 through 3,255 (of 3,257 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally got my score in TX and I am DONE! Thank you Lord!

Donna

utmpa
    Participant

TX is finally up!! I passed! Only 1 more to go!

FAR 1/22/10 PASSED
    BEC 2/05/10 PASSED
    AUD 3/02/10 PASSED

OneDaySCCPA
    Participant

SC scores are up!! I passed with an 80, its my last exam!!!. The loophole held true for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Passed with a 95! 3 down 1 to go!

Anonymous
    Inactive

auditdrivingcrazy – thanks for the info…. are you a tax person?

It's just frustrating… I passed AUD and FAR using Gleim the first time….

I read the REG stuff in Gleim and it just seems like there is something missing… it just doesn't come together for me, but I'm also not a tax person. On the other hand, I got a 74 so I was really close… but close isn't good enough… I think if I had managed my time better I might have been able to squeak by, but shoulda, coulda, woulda just doesn't cut it….

Studying REG again….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys, so the loophole held true for me…I got a 70 🙁 I failed the first time with a 68. I have no Auditing experience, but I am very very dissapointed, to have only raised my score by 2 measly points…i am kind of at a loss as to what to do in terms of studying more. I went in and came out of the exam the second time, thinking i killed the MC. The simulations..i had never even seen some of the material before so i dunno what was going on with that..

I am using cpaexcel..i dont' see anyone else on here using that…should i buy a defferent program for Aud? or try one more time before spending money on a new study guide? Also, if i do choose to change my study material..any idea on what is considered the best for audit and how much money i'm looking at spending?

Also, for those of you who killed the exam (congrats!) any study tips? I focussed mainly on the MC..and kept doin the questions over again until I got 90% or close ona ll sections..problem is..I think i may have ended up memorizing them instead of understanding them…HELP!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last night was a great night K-State got the victory and I got my 76 to be done with the CPA exam.

littlenerd
    Participant

Just talked to NASBA about WI. . they wont' release till the end of the “testing window”. . March 31st : (

AUD 2/18/10 82; REG 4/5/10 TBD; FAR 5/14/10 TBD; BEC 5/28/10 TBD

jeff
    Keymaster

Congrats!

That game about killed me 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I'm right there with you Jeff. That was one of the craziest games I've watched since we lost to KU in overtime. At least this one had a better ending!

Kelley
    Participant

Well, finally got my score. Not good new, only got a 66. This mean I lose Reg wihich really stinks. I am beginning to believe that there may be some kind of curve. I realize that there is not suppose to be but my individual score do not seem to reflect my score of 66? I realize that this is the ‘game' I have decided to ‘play' and I must play by their rules. Congrats to all that passed!

Hope to Pass- CT
    Participant

Loophole worked… I got a 70. Back to the books. Not a good week for me. Failed audit and REG.

FAR- 80, REG- 72,69, 77 (this felt great), BEC- 74 retake on 8/26, AUD- 72, 79

NYCPAtrying
    Participant

I think compare to other sections, AUD doesn't curve at all or maybe just a little bit.

yaf1986
    Participant

Okay. I posted yesterday, I believe in page 196 about the loophole. It held true. I am in VT, and got my score this morning, a 76!!!!! I studied one point too hard (that 56 was pretty rough on me the first time).

Final Scores: BEC – 78 REG – 81 FAR – 80 AUD – 56 (11/09), 76 (3/10)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Made an 87, loophole works. Or at least it worked for me…I think haha.

Viewing 15 replies - 3,241 through 3,255 (of 3,257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.