AUD – Exam Prep - Page 43

Viewing 15 replies - 631 through 645 (of 1,748 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    tryinghardCPA
    Participant

@katiekanton…Thanks a lot..Really help me. I thought that it is only 24 MCQs per testlet. Thanks for clarifying. I agree with how you allocated time..and I think I will do the same. GOODLUCK ON YOUR AUD on 10/24..You sound really prepared..Would love to hear back from you after the test…..Thank you again!!

misanthrope87
    Participant

Now that I'm there, I see what everyone's talking about. I hate A4 on becker!! =(

B 2/12 87
    A 11/11 90
    R 8/11 86
    F 5/12 88

jbogo

I hear you misanthrope87. A4 with Becker is destroying my confidence. Does anyone have any advice to help with audit procedures and transaction cycles.

REG 79

AUD 61 🙁

BEC 76

FAR 1/2012

Anonymous
    Inactive

A4 is not fun. I just took a Becker final exam…. I got about 75% on the MCQ testlets, and did pretty terribly on the SIMS (about 47%). Looks like I need to buckle down these next two weeks. Bahhhhhhhhh! 🙁

katelyn
    Participant

i just finished reviewing transaction cycles (cpaexcel) for my exam on the 29th….i find them annoying too. i can't seem to get the right answers, ever

AUD: 92 (10/2011)
    BEC: 82 (7/2011)
    FAR: 55 (8/2010); 88 (8/2011)
    REG: 62 (8/2009); 87 (1/7/12)
    DONE!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seriously, A4 is terrible. I find it exhausting to even read the questions, let alone answer them. I read them over and over without registering a single word. Over it.

katelyn
    Participant

The more I study auditing, the more I hate it — a pretty intense hate since I hated it before studying for the exam!

AUD: 92 (10/2011)
    BEC: 82 (7/2011)
    FAR: 55 (8/2010); 88 (8/2011)
    REG: 62 (8/2009); 87 (1/7/12)
    DONE!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Question for Yaeger Homestudy users:

With BEC, I did the recommended questions after completing all the lectures before moving on to the Wiley test bank. However, it seems that Gary goes over nearly all of the recommended MCQs and TBSs in the video. With a week to go until my test date, I am almost through all the videos. Should I spend my time using the Wiley test bank or going over the minimum questions identified by Yaeger?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anybody suggest how and what to study of FAR materials for this AUD exam? It seems that it has been occurring on most of the AUD exam that ppl is taking these days. Thanks.

Ithinkican
    Participant

@AUDPLSPASS

I wouldn't worry about studying FAR for the audit sim questions. Focus on the AUD material and use your common sense and the research tab to help you in the sims. You'll be fine. I cannot strees how much the research tab can help you in the sims!

FAR- 75
    REG- 75
    AUD- 78
    BEC- 76 DONE!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got back from taking AUD. I felt comfortable with the MC… I felt that Becker and Becker Final Review prepared me very well for those. I was able to figure out which answer in almost all of them. The simulations on the other hand were absolutely out of left field. 3/7 of the Sims were something I had never seen or covered before, and coudln't find anything about in the research literature. Even if I would have studied more, I wouldn't have studied those topics in any way!

Not really sure what to think… just hoping for a 75!! Good luck to everyone else testing this window!

hopefulcpa28

@ar.cpa.cand: Thanks for the feedback. I'm taking AUD in couple days, and going over passmaster and final review MCQs. Safe to say those are enough based on your experience? I don't have time to do all the Wiley (though I'm doing random quizes from Wiley) MCQs, so I shouldn't stress much over it?

One more question, was A4 heavily tested in your exam?

Good Luck, and I hope we both can squeeze 75. Praying for all of us!!

undeniabletwins2
    Participant

Hi, everyone,

I am planning on scheduling audit for the 11th or 14th of November. Will i get my results on the 21st of November if not which date is the last day i can sit to get my results on the 21th? I know about the 45 days but i want to get it confirmed.

Thanks a million

Audit (9.9.11) – 58%

AUD - 58, 62, 56, OCT 2015
    BEC - August 22,2015
    FAR - TBD
    REG - TBD

BECKER LIVE CLASSES, BECKER TEXTBOOKS,FINAL REVIEW, FLASHCARDS/NINJA MCQS, NOTES AND AUDIO/WILEY FOCUS NOTES.

IF U TRY AND U DONT SUCEED, TRY AND TRY AGAIN...GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@hopefulycpa28–

I think Becker passmaster and final review questions were enough. I did tons of quizes the days leading up to my test, so I was very familiar with all of the questions. I didn't notice A4 being more heavy than any other parts, but I do remember some questions from that section. My best advice on A4 is to go through the proedures for each of the cycles and actually try to understand what they do and why they do it. Once you really think about what they do for each cycle and why, it starts to make more sense!

Hope that helps!

hopefulcpa28

Thank you!!! Appreciate it!!

Viewing 15 replies - 631 through 645 (of 1,748 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.