AUD – Exam Prep - Page 2

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 1,748 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Soanxious
    Participant

countnchickn – I heard the same thing. No waves, all scores released at once for the first 9 months of the new exam. Once that time has passed it is supposed to be faster. Someone told me this so I haven't investigated myself. I think he seen it on one of the websites (AICPA or IL BOA – I would guess).

IL - 11/24 AUD

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anonymous
    Inactive

The AICPA has something up about a score review after the first wave. Wonder if they will raise the passing score. Wouldn't that just be icing on our VERY HAPPY cake. It really would be just like them I'm thinking. Let's take what seems impossible and actually MAKE it impossible. Wonder if they get joy out of our pain, I'm thinking yes.

Soanxious
    Participant

I have been at this three years and nothing would surprise me. I haven't even looked at the new content specification outline recently. I don't want to see it until I know if I have to take audit again or not. I glanced at it a few times over the last few months and didn't want to freak myself out even more. I tried to stay focused on passing audit. Now I am praying a lot that I was able to pass it. I should mention I am waiting for audit from the 6th try.

IL - 11/24 AUD

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

JyotiMehta
    Participant

@ANUSHKA730,

Try lambers.it worked great for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@JyotiMehta – I did order Lambers last week, but was not sure about my decision. Your reply was reassuring…..thanks a lot

It would help if you could share your study schedule that you followed.

thanks

tiffiwiffi1
    Participant

Hi,

I recently received my audit score… a 71… I was using gleim test prep but am now switching to review materials. Should I Buy the entire review course for Audit (yaegar) or will the wiley book and yaegar cram be sufficient? I appreciate your responses!

follow me on the cpa road

suzzette1
    Participant

@tiffiwiffi1

You only need Yaeger Cram because you already have a grasp of the concept.. Do tons of MCQ's and you will pass it next time! Your score is pretty good just a little bit more patient and you can make it! Happy Holidays!

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

Anonymous
    Inactive

congrats suzzette on yr completion of these exams ………………..prayer rules!!!

suzzette1
    Participant

@elsie

Thanks, I agree that if you have your faith, perseverance and patience you can make this happened! God is so good! May you have more blessings and I am praying for you for your Auditing exam! I will be checking in this forum to give you support!

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks so much for all yr support……………so whats next? a new job?

suzzette1
    Participant

elsie

Yes I would be looking for a job in public accounting!Happy Holidays!

Anonymous
    Inactive

suzzette , Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!!

tiffiwiffi1
    Participant

@suzzette, Thanks for your advice. Congrats passing all four parts! I will retake the exam at the end of January 2011.

follow me on the cpa road

kcodyr
    Participant

Has anyone taken the Audit 2011 exam? How was it?

REG-84, FAR-78, BEC-88, AUD-Feb 27, 2011

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same question….taking AUD on Feb. 8th also!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 1,748 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.