- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by .
We’ve had a good run with Sparring and it’s been a very popular addition to NINJA Monthly over the last 12+ months.
However – it’s time to change it.
We’ve covered most CPA Exam topics at least twice now, and there’s little reason to join live with the hundreds of hours of replays.
In our pursuit of constantly adding value to your NINJA Monthly subscription, we’ve been thinking of ways to improve the NINJA Sparring experience.
Here are the changes:
– Group Tutoring: We are switching to “Open Sparring” Monday – Thursday at 8pm Central. It will be the same setup you’re already used to, except you can show up on any night and ask a question about any CPA Exam topic live.
If you’re studying Bonds and struggling with amortization tables, then log in and ask us to walk you through it.
If Corporate Tax is giving you fits – join Open Sparring and we’ll help you turn that weakness into a strength.
One of the downsides of the previous Sparring model was that Mondays were only FAR … Tuesday only AUD, etc and if you had a question, you had to wait several days to get your question answered – IF you could make it on that night.
Wait No More. Open Sparring is here.
(Can I get a HIYA!?)
– Offline Q&A: Can’t make it to Open Sparring? You can submit your question and we will answer it, record it, and send you the link within 5 business days. We will batch answer them by exam, so that’s why there’s a wait. Don’t want to wait? Jump into Open Sparring. 🙂
– 2-Day CRAMS: Our goal is to put out a quality cram where we cover the “must-know” material over a two-day period. We will be recording it live and any NINJA can join. It will be something like 9 am – 6 pm CST Saturday and Sunday. We will start with FAR this coming Saturday and record a new CRAM twice a year.
Tentative CRAM Schedule: FAR, REG, BEC, and then AUD in back-to-back-to-back-to-back weekends, wrapping up the end of October.
– MCQ Marathons: The same as the CRAMs, except nothing but MCQ for two days straight. You will hate us and love us all at the same time.
More info to come.
For tonight – all that you need to know is Open Sparring starts at 8 pm Central.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.