6 Weeks for AUD – Skip the lectures? – Using CPA Excel

• Creator
    Topic
    Texasmom
    Participant

I have exactly 6 weeks to prepare for AUD. My test date is 12/08 I work full time 50+ hrs a week, also have a 3 year old at home, luckily i have a very supporting husband who does everything he can to keep him entertained during the weekends when I’m studying. I can study tops 2 hours a day during the week, an hour in the morning and and hour in the evening plus weekends maybe 4-5 hrs. I don’t think I’ll have time to sit through all the Wiley lectures for Aud. Is it better to skip them and go straight to the book and MCQ’s? What do you guys recommend? I feel like watching the lectures just makes me go to sleep and I don’t really retain the material.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

FAR - 84
    REG - 72, 73
    AUD-
    BEC - Sept 2016

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mckan514w
    Participant

Thanks to an expiring NTS I had 15 days to study for AUD. I skipped all of the lectures and hit as many MCQ's as I possibly could during that time frame. If I had a question on any of them I looked it up in the AL instead of the text books and read straight from there. Passed- barely but passed… so I would say if you are running short on time skip the lectures and concentrate on the MCQ's I think a lot of AUD is not necessarily the material rather than KNOWING what the question is asking you / why the other answers are wrong. GOOD LUCK!

And they ask me why I drink

BEC 71, 82
    AUD 75
    REG 75
    FAR 61, 69, 83

and they ask me why I drink...

FAR- 61-next time I'll ask for lube instead of a calculator
    REG-75- Never been so happy to see such a low grade
    BEC- 8/11
    AUD- 9/2

Texasmom
    Participant

wow! 15 days, that's very impressive! and congrats on passing! i'm hoping this will be my last exam!!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

FAR - 84
    REG - 72, 73
    AUD-
    BEC - Sept 2016

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.