5 fails….. - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    Needs Advice
    Participant

While I have been fortunate to have passed three of the four parts, I cannot figure out how to pass FAR (48, 60, 70, 72, 68). I have used everything available in both Wiley (Platinum) and Ninja (12-point combo) and can’t seem to find a way to pass. If I don’t pass by 8/31 I start losing credit for sections and the domino effect could reset me entirely. How are people passing this section with such high scores let alone at all??? This is so discouraging. I had zero problems in college with these concepts.

I HAVE a life now.

AUD - Passed

BEC - Passed

FAR - Passed

REG - Passed

BEC: 7/31/16 (Awaiting Results)
    AUD: 9/8/16
    REG: 10/22/16
    FAR: 12/3/16

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mosaic
    Participant

My strategy for FAR was to note my weak subjects based on practice exams and cumulative chapter scores, and then watch the related videos Prof Farhat has on YouTube. My main strategy for FAR, AUD, and BEC was Gleim full course with Wiley Test Bank as a pre-exam refresh. For REG, which I knew would challenge me, I also did the Roger cram during the 3 weeks leading up to the exam.

You're so close. What did your score reports say? Hammer your 3 weakest topics while doing an overall maintenance review and I'd think that'd get you over the line.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 98
    FAR - 93
    REG - 87
    I never drive faster than I can see. And, besides that, it's all in the reflexes.
Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.