2017 Changes

• Creator
    Topic
    strongryne
    Participant

I am planning to sit for the exam once the changes take place, but can’t decide if I should buy the materials now or wait until the new materials come out. Also how much more difficult do you think the new exam will be once it is released in Q2?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hasy
    Participant

1) Can you take ANY exam right now? Like BEC or REG? If you can take at least ONE of those, then DO IT. I'm not sure if you're planning to buy a course or whatnot, if anything, I would ask them if they can send it in parts. I regret buying the materials and not taking certain sections immediately. Like REG and FAR often go through changes and it's not reflected in the book since they only send you the book based on the quarter you ordered it in.

2) Difficulty is subjective. I think if someone went through the materials and made an effort to TRULY understand the material, rather than memorize (which is what MCQs reinforce), the add'l SIMs shouldn't be an issue. That's what the changes are, they are giving more SIMs and creating a new standard of analyzing the information. At the moment, MCQs weight more than SIMs, however, once the changes come in, they will be equal in weight. Thereby, it's mandatory to understand SIMs when you start studying for the test.

Just my 2 cents.

AUD - 83
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 83
    REG - 78
    BEC - 80 (Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB)

FAR - 72; 83 (Roger + NINJA MCQ)

AUD - 83 (Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB)

REG - 52; 78 (Roger + NINJA MCQ)

Ethics - 68, 96 (how I dislike you)
    -
    This forum is more addictive than drugs. Still returning after licensure.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller

-

BEC 80 (10/23/15)
    FAR 72 (4/2/15); 83 (7/11/16)
    REG 52 (4/28/15)
    AUD (9/9/16)

Roger + NINJA MCQ + WTB

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.