- This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 10 months ago by .
We all know that the CPA profession strives for the highest ethical standards.
But the other side does not want to be left out, so they have started their own exam and certification for accountants who are corrupt and slimy 🙂 So what questions would be on that exam? Post your joke questions here 🙂
1) You have found out that a well connected crony’s house is not listed on the property tax rolls. As a result, he pays no property taxes to the county. What time is your tee time on the golf course, paid for by the crony?
2) Your office has received an invoice from a paving company run by a powerful politician. The paving was not even done. How many times do you pay the invoice?
3) A scumbag, a lawyer and a politician walk into a bar. Do you address him as “Sir” or “Senator”?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.