REG Study Group July August 2013 - Page 5

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 1,892 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Ikile

Just got back from AUD exam, feeling drained. They really know how to word those MCQs, not to mention SIMs!

But I have to put it behind me quickly and get on REG. Took it in January and got 72, ugh. But at least I know my weak spots and I am going to hit those this weekend!

One question for ya'll (I live in New Orleans mind you :)) Can I still use 2011 Becker and supplement with Ninja and Wiley test bank?? Thanks!

Ikile

Just got back from AUD exam, feeling drained. They really know how to word those MCQs, not to mention SIMs!

But I have to put it behind me quickly and get on REG. Took it in January and got 72, ugh. But at least I know my weak spots and I am going to hit those this weekend!

One question for ya'll (I live in New Orleans mind you :)) Can I still use 2011 Becker and supplement with Ninja and Wiley test bank?? Thanks!

Stay_Positive
    Participant

BEC - 69, 66, 78 (exp), 82
    FAR - 69, 72, 66, 76
    REG - 64, 66, 72, 80
    AUD - 77
    Ethics - 95
    Waiting on License to be issued!!!

Stay_Positive
    Participant

FAR - 69, 72, 66, 76
    REG - 64, 66, 72, 80
    AUD - 77
    Ethics - 95

Stay_Positive
    Participant

Just came across this and thought it would be helpful to have this summarized. If anyone has something similar/better, please share.

BUSINESS STRUCTURE COMPARISON CHART

FAR - 69, 72, 66, 76
    REG - 64, 66, 72, 80
    AUD - 77
    Ethics - 95

Stay_Positive
    Participant

Just came across this and thought it would be helpful to have this summarized. If anyone has something similar/better, please share.

BUSINESS STRUCTURE COMPARISON CHART

FAR - 69, 72, 66, 76
    REG - 64, 66, 72, 80
    AUD - 77
    Ethics - 95

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sunday Funday …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sunday Funday …

silliepanda

Chapter 3 lecture done … Most of Chapter 4 lecture done – one hour left … then rest of the week is to focus on Chapter 3 &4 MCQs 🙂 Hope everyone is doing well!!!

BEC - TOO MANY FAILS TO LIST! July 2015 I WILL GET IT!
    AUD - AUG 2015- NEVER PASSED!
    FAR - LOST CREDIT
    REG - PASSED

silliepanda

Chapter 3 lecture done … Most of Chapter 4 lecture done – one hour left … then rest of the week is to focus on Chapter 3 &4 MCQs 🙂 Hope everyone is doing well!!!

BEC - TOO MANY FAILS TO LIST! July 2015 I WILL GET IT!
    AUD - AUG 2015- NEVER PASSED!
    FAR - LOST CREDIT
    REG - PASSED

k1zuna

Just started on REG…Why am I spending 3-4 days on Chap 1? I feel slow and retarded…

How do you guys listen to lecture, go through 200 MCQS, SIMs, and take notes in like 1-2 days?

FAR - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    BEC - Passed
    REG - 8/22/2013

k1zuna

Just started on REG…Why am I spending 3-4 days on Chap 1? I feel slow and retarded…

How do you guys listen to lecture, go through 200 MCQS, SIMs, and take notes in like 1-2 days?

FAR - Passed
    AUD - Passed
    BEC - Passed
    REG - 8/22/2013

Ikile

@ k1zuna:

Don't feel slow and retarded; it's a lot of info to process and remember especially if you're not already doing it for a living; for me chapter 4 is particularly slow…

Ikile

@ k1zuna:

Don't feel slow and retarded; it's a lot of info to process and remember especially if you're not already doing it for a living; for me chapter 4 is particularly slow…

soy_maria

While I've been reading what people have to say on this forum, this is the first time I'm posting.

I'm going to start studying for REG June 17 and I'm planning to take it August 2. That gives me 6 weeks of solid study time. I work a 4 day, 10 hour work week, so I usually put in 2 hours at work Monday thru Thursday and then 4 hours Friday and Saturday and I give myself Sunday to rest. While Monday- Thursday's are brutal because I'm at work for 12 hours, it helps that my boss is really supportive. I can't study at home because my husband is a blackjack dealer who works the night shift. If he's home, he needs my full attention or else he's not a happy man.

I took AUD on May 31st and I have no idea how I did. I thought I was going to be exhausted after the exam but I experienced quite the opposite. I felt a surge of energy and started cleaning our home. I spent an hour on the first testlet, making sure I read every word only to be dissapointed when I noticed the second testlet wasn't getting harder. The third testlet definitely felt harder (maybe wordier is a better choice). At first glance, the SIMS overwhelmed me but I took them one by one and at the end, felt they weren't so bad. The only SIM I felt prepared for was the research question, all the rest were new to me.

Let's see how this goes…

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 1,892 total)
  • The topic ‘REG Study Group July August 2013 - Page 5’ is closed to new replies.