REG Study Group 2022

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by jeff.
  • Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Welcome to the REG CPA Exam Study Group for Q1 2022.

Please introduce yourself, what course(s) you’re using, and let us know how your REG studying is going (or not going).

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Ninja Albert
    Participant

Hi everyone, Just began to study for REG hopefully taking it Mid January. Already have my NTS and went though Individual Tax and property tax. Hows everyone studying going so far?

shaya.wikler
    Participant

I actually felt that Roger from the UWorld Review Course prepared me quite well for REG. I took it a few months ago and passed it on my first shot! Thanks Roger!

CPA
    takai.jin
    Participant

Hopefully AUD went well–just need to give REG a go and clean up BEC from last time. I'm actually taking for the 2nd time in about 15 and a half hours or so, but haven't studied for it at all. Paid for the 4 tests plan though, gotta at least try. I'm aiming for being done with all of this by February. If not, I have until Jan. 2023 to figure it out before FAR falls off!

AUD - 64
    BEC - 67
    FAR - 82
    REG - 66
    That which neither hungers nor craves is beauty defined.
    Alan90247
    Participant

Question on SIM #70.

I watched the sparring replay, took notes, read the relevant section of the book. And yet, I don't see how I could filled in the correct information for this SIM (Columns B & C). How critical is this?

This is related to tax preparer Penalties and Maximum Term of Imprisonment. I did not find the term of imprisonment anywhere in the book and sparring notes.

A B C
    Violation Maximum penalty amount Maximum term of imprisonment

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 78
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 65
    -
    Josh
    Participant

Hi everyone! I just took BEC and plan to take REG next while I wait for BEC results. I am aiming to take the exam in April or May because I believe I should be studying at least 20 hours a week even with a full-time and part-time job at the moment. I'm plan to follow and use Becker but plan to do MCQ's or use other Ninja tools to the best of my ability including sparring as I'm able and the N.I.N.J.A. framework. I wish you all the best.

AUD - 75
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 76
    REG - 80
    Josh
    “Focus on the future for 50%, on the present for 40%, and on the past for 10%." - Maasaki Hatsumi
    Kali
    Participant

Hey all, I'm currently studying for Reg. It's my last section and I'm sitting for it on 3/28. Seems to be going well so far. I use a combination of ninja and CPAexcel.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 77
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Kali
    Ninja Albert
    Participant

Hi I am also studying for REG using Ninja and Becker, is this going to be your first try?
    I already tested 2x 73 and 69 very discouraging….

any study tips, how is CPAexcel never heard of it…?

jeff
    Keymaster

REG Sparring – Individual Taxation (Filing Status)

https://www.another71.com/cpa-tutoring-reg-individual-taxation-filing-status/

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.