[REG] Exam Prep and Score Releases: January-February 2010 - Page 109

Viewing 8 replies - 1,621 through 1,628 (of 1,628 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

You can't watch the Yaeger DVDs in your car unless you have a DVD player in your car.

You CAN however convert them to your iPod and do it that way…I may do a post on how to do this.

The HomeStudy is $345 via Club 75 ($495 on their site).

-Jeff

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Jeff and it would be great if you can do a post to show us how we can convert it into our ipod. Also, do you know if I can buy it without the Wiley book or not? Because I already purchased the Wiley 2010 book already. And can the Yaeger DVDs be played on a Macbook? Thanks again Jeff.

jeff
    Keymaster

If you call them, they will reduce the price of the order by $20 or so if you don't need a Wiley book.

Yes – you can play them on a Mac…I have an iMac…I'm a recently converted Mac-snob 🙂

Instead of the DVDs, I would consider the USB option…same price.

Again – use one of the discounts to save $$$

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    exam_taker
    Participant

txcpalastsection

I got mine in Texas this morning…75, yay!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Jeff for your information and discount. I will call them and hopefully I can get a $20 off or so for not buying the Wiley book. Thanks Jeff.

Anonymous
    Inactive

does anyone happen to remember how long it takes for NASBA to send out the paper copy of the score report after releasing via the internet? I'm thinking it's about a week but can't remember…

thanks

tax_vixen
    Participant

almax, I think my audit letter came about a week after I got the score online.

AUD - 92 :: REG - 99 :: FAR - 92 :: BEC - 82

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I have been on this forum for the past two weeks since I've been waiting for my REG results. I'm glad I found a forum where everyone is going through the same difficulties. Congrats to everyone that has passed and to those who haven't, you will make it. I took REG in CA on 2/19 and received my score on the 23rd.

Viewing 8 replies - 1,621 through 1,628 (of 1,628 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.