- This topic has 18 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by .
I have been on this journey on and off for over 2 years and I am officially done. I received my last score yesterday. I have some questions and I hope someone who has gone through similar process can help.
1. I live in the state of FL which allows sitting for CPA exam without having 150 credit hours. Right now, I have 138 credit hours. What is the best way to go about obtaining the remaining without getting in too much debt with a Master Degree?
2. How soon will I receive a letter from NASBA? Do I need to complete my 150 credit hours before this letter?
3. If i decide to do a major, does it have to be related to accounting? Can I just take, for example, an easy fun program?
Thank you very much in advance.
I wish everyone success. The journey is tough and can be a very emotional one if your experience is anything like mine. So, please do not give up. Keep fighting!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.