19 visits to prometric

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I just wanted to take some minutes and share that after 4 years and 19 visits to prometric I can finally say I’M DONE!!! Nothing can describe how I actually feel now … cause I know I felt numb for the last couple of months because of the agony of the test!!! hehehe But now, its all good … its like my world was black and white and now it is very very colorful.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that it seemed impossible for me to get this far, but perseverance, my friends, that’s the clue … perseverance!!

I started right after college, fail all tests, quit for a time, worked like a slave (big 4), and decided to start again with the test …. it took me then 2 years, a couple of 74s and one test expired until I made it.

So trust me, life will be better after you pass!

I used Beckers self review course until I got my 74s on two different tests (REG and AUD-expired) and I added up Wiley Multiple Choice Questions, Ninja Audio (REG) and Ninja Flashcards (AUD). I went from 74 to 90 … pretty awesome score to end this chapter!

Next: CIA and CFE ……. i guess i just don’t know what to do with my time now :

Thank you Jeff for all your moral support, actual support (Ninja study supplies) and willingness to help each of us get through this journey!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    love2passcpa

Congrats to you, I have gone to Prometric few times too.

FAR PASSED
    BEC PASSED
    REG PASSED
    AUD PASSED

SIMSLAYER

You fought a good battle and came out on top. Congratulations! I hope you give yourself a little break at least, before getting back to study mode (CIA/CFE). Soak it in….

FAR- 81
    AUD- 93
    BEC- 79
    REG-

mla1169
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was ready to walk away after visit # 7, you have my utmost respect for hanging in there and FINISHING!

FAR- 77
    AUD -49, 71, 84
    REG -56,75!
    BEC -75

Massachusetts CPA (non reporting) since 3/12.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.