Florida Licensure

  • Creator
  • #3216251

    Hi all,

    I am trying to figure out the specifics of the application for Florida license. Does the official transcript need to be send directly from my university to the BOA or can I order official transcripts to be sent to me and then I include them in the envelope with the other application documents?
    Also, the verification of employment form says that the CPA who signs the form needs to forward it to the BOA. Not sure if they mean directly or can they place it in a closed envelope and then I include that envelope with the rest of the documents.
    Please help! Thank you very much!

    Done! What is next?
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.