- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by .
I cleared my CPA examinations from Alaska board and applying for license to the same state –
1. Can I start my CPA license application process considering the examination, ethics and education requirements are met except for the experience requirement. And send in the experience documentation once it is met. (I will be satisfying that criteria mostly by July of 2020.) Will they hold my application until July 2020 pending experience?
2. Currently I have my International degrees under evaluation with NASBA international evaluation services. Will the board accept the evaluation results from NASBA without my license application?
3. Also, I am considering to move to new job. Will it be ok, if I send my experience hours with my current employer and file in the remaining hours after moving to a new job with the new employer whenever I satisfy them next year?
Sorry for so many questions. Left lot of messages and emails to the state board but no one replies.
Your inputs will be of great help to me. Thank you in advance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.