70 on FAR – UGHHH

• Creator
    Topic
    EANcpa76
    Participant

Just checked my score (I test in MD) and I received a 70. COME ON…ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

I had to pass FAR before June 30th because by July 30th, I lose ALL my parts. So I am now starting all over again if I choose to keep studying.

If I choose to continue studying, I will start with FAR this time and take it until I pass. REG and AUD aren’t as bad for me since they test areas in public accounting. BEC is annoying but still not as bad as FAR.

But still, now I have to start all over again or yes, I could throw in the towel now.

I really did study this time…

AUD - 76
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 78
    REG - 80
    "Be the change you want to be".

"You want something? Go get it. Period."

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    NewCPAOnDaBlock
    Participant

Sorry to hear that. If 7/30 is when all your other sections expire, I’d spend these next two weeks studying the sections you weren’t the strongest in and reviewing the other ones. Assuming this is the last section you need to be done with the exams (and no other section has already expired), you might as well go hard these last couple of weeks and retest before it expires.

FAR - 86

AUD - 83

BEC - 89

REG - 78

CPAHOPE
    Participant

No way? This is brutal. You should definitely retake Far before 7/30 and pass it! We are all rooting for you!

AUD - 78
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 80
    REG - 77
    FAR 80

REG 79*,77

AUD 78!!Final

BEC 76

"Theres no limit unless you allow it"

*expired

Shannon
    Participant

I got a 66 on FAR took off one week of work and studied a ton. Then the 2nd week I woke up early to study before work and studied after work and got a 79. So it's possible and you're close…

EANcpa76
    Participant

So correction all –

I actually lost REG and AUD as of June 30th, and then by end of July I lose BEC.

So yes, I would be starting all over again. Right now I just feel like giving up, but at the same time, my score went up from a 61 on the last time I took FAR.

If I get back into the game, I was thinking I would start with FAR and maybe take at the end of next month.

Thoughts?

AUD - 76
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 78
    REG - 80
    "Be the change you want to be".

"You want something? Go get it. Period."

NewCPAOnDaBlock
    Participant

I'd take a small break, maybe enjoy the rest of your summer. Then, get back into the grind in the fall and start with FAR since you've already passed the rest of the exams.

FAR - 86

AUD - 83

BEC - 89

REG - 78

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.